Questions.

Okay... so as you can guess from last chapter I was thinking of reader-writer interactions. that's why for this chapter I'm gonna give you guys a few questions to answer. Even I would answer the questions.

WildCatLover157
I would say thanx to WildCatLover157 because her book gave me this idea and pretty much I was inspired to write a book in Random stream because of her only. So yeah...

Anyways,here we go-

1) Would you rather go to your crush and tell him you like him or let your friend do that.

Umm. I will do the thing myself I guess...

2)If someone asked you tips for kissing someone.

I'm gonna act like I'm invisible.

3)What would you do if your crush came to you asking for advice for his crush.

Well. I'm not gonna be all PLL or The lying game here, I'm just gonna help him out. Because he likes that girl right? So I'm gonna subside my jealousy and be happy for that lucky chap.

4) What would you say if someone asked you -'Do you watch your piss'

I DIDN'T HEAR THAT.

5)Would you rather kiss a stranger or slap your crush?

Slap my crush. I mean... I don't wanna waste my kisses to strangers.

6) What would you do if you are in a night stay with friends and you accidently drop the pizza on your lap... and you wanna eat it so bad.

Well... If my lap is clean then I would take a knife and scrape the side of on which it fell. I can't waste the whole slice because of one ruined part.

7) Have you ever told your friend that someone likes her/him. Of course taking names!

Yes... I am guilty for that but the guy didn't ask me to keep a secret either. And she was a really great friend. So... hands off..

That's it for now, I hope u guys like this... I'm gonna do rant things also, so... stay tuned😂😂

Love-
Helium.