Chapter 7

Sorry i havent updated, ive been feeling like shit lately and i play videogames nonstop 😗🤩

Also, i promise ill have a pov of Esteban someday, just not yet👀
---
There will be smut in this chapter.
---

I slowly stirred awake to light back rubbing.
It took me a few seconds to realize i was with Master. I smiled instantly.

Im glad this is real.

"D- did you sleep well, Master?" I asked hesitantly.

Master nodded, his sweet smile returning to his lips. "I did. Did you, pup? You whimpered and moved a bit."

My body tensed.
I had prevented master from sleeping.
"Im sorry f-for keeping you awake i can stay in my kennel all day if you wish" i looked down, my lip trembling.
I am the biggest failure.

"No-" esteban looked really worried as he sat up.

I sat up as well, fear in my eyes. "Or i can skip all meals" i felt like crying.
I flinched when Estebans hand moved to my face.
He hit my nose but not hard as the other people that hit me.

I yelped quietly, keeping my mouth closed.

"Dont interrupt me, Oliver." Esteban scolded.
I hung my head low, afraid of a harder hit.
I know i talked too much, i need to stop or ill get punished.

"You didnt wake me too much, i am just worried, understand?" Esteban said sternly, watching me.

I nodded my head, moving my eyes
away from his face.
I couldnt look him in the eyes right now.

Esteban frowned and pulled me close to him, gently running his finger down my nose while looking at my eyes.
"Verbal responses, Oliver." He reminded.

"I- yes, i understand Master" i whispered, looking up at his eyes.
Is he mad at me?
Oh i almost i forgot i can pleasure master.

"Good boy," Esteban praised.
I smiled and reached to his boxars, keeping my eyes on his. I began to slowly rub, being hesitant because i didnt want to get hit.

He narrowed his eyes, and grabbed my hand.
I froze, afraid i angered him.
I thought i could?
Was i bad again i didnt mean to be bad.

"Dont do this if you dont want, i wont force you to do anything remember?" Esteban said, being serious.

I nodded, smiling shyly. "I-i want to, you said i could right?" I asked realizing that i could have misheard.

"I did say that, good boy. If you want to you may" he gently let go from my hand.

I could tell he was big.
I bit my lip, looking down while i rubbed him.

"Good boy" he praised, his hand moving to my back, rubbing slowly.
I pulled his boxars down and took his cock in my hand, staring at it for a moment before sucking on his tip.

I wasnt sure how i felt about this.
I moved my mouth, my cheeks hollowing.

"Stop for a second," Estebam lifted my head and i avoided his eyes on me.
He moved to sit up a little better.
"Okay," he watched me and i hesitantly started again.

Esteban groaned softly, his hand in my hair.
His other hand grabbed onto my own cock, stroaking it quickly.
I moaned softly, closing my eyes tightly.
It feels too good.
I tried to focus on pleasing master and opened my eyes.
I could feel drool run down my chin.

I cant believe im doing this.
Esteban moaned, his hand slowing.
I could tell he was going to come.
"Baby, stop-"
I kept going though, until he came down my throat.
"Fuck-"
I choked, but didnt take my mouth off.

"Oliver, i said stop." Esteban said.
I lifted my head, looking down.
"You did good, good pup." He said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, if i had a tail it would be wagging so fast.
"Th- thank you, im sorry for not listening." I looked at his green eyes, my shoulders tensing slightly.

"Its okay, listen next time though."

...

Master ended up pleasuring me too, taking his time.

After that i layed ontop of him, the blankets up to my shoulders.

I really like Esteban, he wasnt like my old owners.
He was nice to me, so very nice. I loved him so much.

Esteban gently ran his fingers down my back.
"Im glad i picked you, Oliver." He said softly, looking at the cieling.

"I-im happy you picked me too, master! Thank you for not hurting me." I smiled, nuzzling my head onto his chest.

Estebans hands stopped.
I instantly began to panic.
Will he hurt me now?

"Who hurt you?" He asked, petting my back again.
I shivered from his touch, still not used to affection.

"M-my old master from the auction house, i didnt like it, i promise! I was on my best behavior too, master" i raised myself off of his chest, my mind racing. "I tried to be a good boy i swear, i tried my best all the time, i- im not at bad boy!"
Tears brimmed my eyes.
He probably didnt like me now.

Esteban gently pushed me back onto his chest, petting my hair and lower back.
"I believe you, good boy."
I nodded, looking out the window.
There was a loud knock at the door, startling me.

"Shh, its okay" esteban soothed, pulling the blankets to my neck.
"Come in"

I kept looking out the window as the person entered.

"Good morning Prince Esteban, i have breakfast for you." a woman said.
"Thank you, maria." Esteban replied.

She left shortly after and esteban began to sit up.
I scurried off of him, not wanting to be in his way.

"Come," He said, standing and walking to his closet.
I followed him quickly, bumping into him when he stopped.
"Im sorry-"
"Its okay, pup" he grabbed my hand and led me into the huge closet to some clothes.

"Here, put these on. "
He handed me an off white dress shirt with long sleeves, and some olive green pants that were a bit too big.

I put the clothing on, along with boxars.

Esteban looked at me, grabbing the shirt i had on and tucking it into my pants.
He then knelt down and rolled my pants into cuffs so they didnt look as big.

He stood back up and nodded.
"I have these small boots too, they were mine when i was younger." He walked to a different section of the closet and handed me socks and a pair of small brown boots.

They looked really nice.
I put them on, beginning to worry when i was at the laces part. I was so dumb, i didnt know how to tie shoes.
I looked up at him and whimpered.

Esteban tilted his head.
"What is it pup? Use your words." He teased.
I felt like crying. "I-i need help im so dumb im so very sorry" i whispered, trying to tie them again.

Esteban knelt and grabbed my hands.
"Im sorry Oliver, i shouldnt have embarrassed you about that. You arent dumb." He helped me tie them, taking his time to go through the steps.

"Thank you, Master" I whispered, grabbing his hand when he offered it out to help me stand.

"You look so cute" esteban cooed and i blushed, looking down.
"Thank you" i smiled, i didnt ever expect that.

Esteban dressed into a black fancy french shirt, and black pants, along with black dress shoes.
He looked really nice.

For breakfeast we had biscuts and tea. It tasted really good, i was so happy to eat with master.

---
K thats all im doing for now lol
Sorry for the spelling, i just dont feel like looking over it to see 💁🏻‍♂️
Also i lowkey cringed in the beginning bc i jumped into it but fr i wrote this like a year ago, i just have ot on paper and i copy it onto my phone. But after i get through that it should be way less cringy 🤩
But yeah gonna go disappear for another week or two idk maybe ill upload another chapter today probs not lmfao.