V

goddamn though, Dream was hot was this angle

┬──┬

''sorry again that I bumped into you Sapnap'' Dream said, snapping Sapnap out of his weird fantasy world or whatnot.

''you're fine!'' he peeped, as he mentally facepalmed himself for literally embarrassing himself for the what 3rd time today, and honest to god Sapnap didn't even have to look up at the brunette to see that awful winning grin on his face.

''y'know dream,'' George began, tone stern yet playful earned a shiver from the raven as he unintentionally swallowed and pulled his knees together listening unwillingly. ''you have lunch this period right?''

''yeah, why?''

''so do me and Sapnap! you wanna hang with us until lunch ends?''

what

''I mean-'' Dream paused, shyly glancing down at the other male who was just sitting on the dirty, yet somewhat mopped college floors which honest to god made Sapnap's heart drop before continuing,'' I'd love to.''

''uh be-bEfore that, I think I forgot something in my locker... BYE!'' Sapnap blurted out, laughing nervously at his obvious voice crack as he quickly sat up and rushed towards the locker hall, while his heart raced in his chest.

''you better meet us back where we normally eat or I'm eating without you!'' George shouted, snickering at both his childhood friend acting like an idiot more than usual and rather of the confused yet concerned expression drawn on the blonde's face.

''is this... normal for you guys?''

''oh yeah definitely, Sapnap's the type to do this on a daily basis'' a laugh escaped the brunette's lips as he smiled knowing well enough that Sapnap was not one to act so embarrassingly in front of anyone.

taking a moment to process what he had heard, silence fell upon the two college students as Dream couldn't help but under his breath mumble the lines of,''o-oh okay, nice to know..'' earning a smirk from the older male.

''so anyways, come on I'll show you where Sapnap and I normally eat.'' said George, breaking the silence despite hearing the awkward confession from the blonde, a smirk still visible on his lips.

careful Sapnap, or you might end up losing the bet.

┻━┻