Iruka x Reader - Private lessons 🍋

Start from the beginning

"I missed you," you sigh in his ear, hugging him tightly.

God, how you missed hugging him and his warm body.

"I missed you too, love," he whispers in your ear.

You look at him and smile, leaning in to kiss him hard. He holds your waist and pulls you closer while kissing you back. Your tongue asks for an entrance that he gladly gives and you explore his mouth, sucking on his tongue. He caresses your sides and moans in your mouth, making you giggle in the kiss. You hold his face with both your hands to deepen the kiss even further. He involuntarily pulls you closer and you rub against his crotch. You run your fingers in his hair and clutch a fistful to pull him closer to you. His hands slip to your ass and he caresses you through your thin cotton shorts. He lifts the hem of your shorts and runs his fingers on your bare thigh. "Ahhh," you moan, breaking the kiss to catch your breath. You play with his hair, before moving in to trace your finger over his scar. He holds your hand and brings it to his soft lips to play a light kiss on your fingers and wrist while looking at you. He didn't mean that action and the look in his eyes to be seductive, but you could already feel the throbbing between your legs increase.

You smirk and start unzipping his vest, planting kisses along his chest while slowly moving the zip of his vest. He laces his fingers in your hair and gives it a tug, so your head tilts backward, moving your attention from his vest to his face. He plants a fierce kiss on your lips and bites your lower lip to demand entrance making you moan, which he swallows proudly. He leans against the table and makes you straddle him holding your ass tight while carrying you to bed. He softly lays you down without breaking the kiss, and you feel him hardening over you. You lock your feet tightly behind his back and pulls him close, making him thrust you.

"No No No, I have to go to work," he says, like snapping out of this bliss and breaking the kiss, trying to separate himself from you.

"Work?," you ask hazily, your eyes filled with lust. "You told me you were taking the day off,"

"Yeah...no."

"What do you mean by that, Iruka? You told me. You knew I was coming back today?"

"Yes, but the exams are right at the corner, so I need to go, I am sorry. I couldn't take the day off.

I'll come early though, baby, I promise," he says, putting in more distance between you and him. He knew as well as you did that a minute longer, and it would turn intense. You pout and turn your face away from him with your arms crossed over your chest.

"I will try coming back for lunch?," he says apologetically, trying to zip his vest back, with his shaking hands. He was doing everything he could to stop himself from stripping you of your flimsy clothing and fuck you into oblivion.

"Why don't you just stay?," you say seductively, pulling your shirt halfway down one shoulder. He moves in and kisses your shoulder and shoulder blade right up to the crook of the neck. He sucks on your skin a bit harshly, leaving a mark and making you sigh.

"Ughh Iruka, please stay," you say, grazing your palm over his semi-hardness through the pants.

"I can't baby," he says, looking at you with dismay. Holding your face in his hands, he kisses you deeply one last time and walks away to the living room.

"Humph," you pout again and follow him out. He zips his jacket and ties his hair back. "See what you do to me?," he laughs trying to hide his erection. You scrunch up your face and stick out your tongue.

"What is the point, though," you say in a fake mean voice.

"I will try to be back early, okay?," he says and kisses your forehead and gives you a hug before stepping out the door.