⠀⠀⠀⠀𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO...!

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃ ❨ DISTRICT ❩ ...! ₊˚.༄

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

❝ emi... your hands are shaking ❞

˚ ༘ 第四幕 ┊ 𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙...

→˚₊·🎐 ੭*

DAZAI WALKED DOWN THEIR shared apartment, staring at the picture frames hung on the wall, sometimes his silence was cut off by gentle coughs coming from the couples bedroom, but he feet dragged across the ground. the male knew she didn't have long left, every day she looked paler, thinner and weaker than the day before, it made his heart ached knowing the girl felt pain every time she let herself breath.

his thoughts were cut off by a rough cough, following by another and another, his feet soon quickly jogging to their shared bedroom, his hands pushing the slightly open door open and his brown orbs eyes widen slightly at the blood stain that appeared on the sheets she was wrapped around, tears flowing down her pale cheeks, that were no longer covered in the freckles he adored to count every time they shared a moment early in the morning together, her hair running down her back, gently framing her face as hair clips pinned it back out of her face, exposing her tired expression.

"emi," he says softly, all the male could do was rub her back gently as she coughed into her hand, her own blood leaking through her fingers and dropping upon the white sheets of their bed, the sheets they laid in, shared i love you's in, made love in many times people but now those memories were bitter-sweet in his head,

"i'm sorry," the girl said in a choked out tone as her lungs wheezed, a last cough leaving her throat as she moved her hand away from her mouth, looking down at the blood staining her hand as her hands shook, her dull blue orbs filled with tears as she let out a violent weak sob, dazai letting the female lean into him as he took her usual handkerchief off the table, taking ahold of her hand and slowly wiping at the crimson liquid on her gentle rough skin.

"emi...your hands are shaking," dazai chokes out, trying to hold back emotion as the girl found her vision began to get blurry, the female resting her head on his chest as he kept wiping at her shaking hand, the female's slow breathing sent his mind into a calm state, he carefully picked her up, taking her favourite blanket with him as he walked to their living room, carefully laying the girl onto the couch and putting the blanket with cute dog prints over her, resting her head against a pillow.

the tired looking brunette kneels down besides the couch, taking her hand into his and brining it to his lips, placing a small peck on her ring finger,

where a silver band wrapped around the finger, "i love you emi," he mutters out, his eyes filling with tears as a sad smile developed on his lips, looking at his lover peacefully sleeping, not in pain, made him feel happy.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

®︎-MATTY69HEALY | UNEDITED..