⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

❝ i will take good care of you
i will take good care of you
everything you feel is good
if you would only let you
i will wash your hair at night
and dry it off with care
i will see your body bare
and still I will live here ❞

daisies. there are many meanings assigned to the gentle daisy—from innocence, simplicity, and joy to happiness, good fortune and new beginnings.

THEY WHERE TOGETHER ONCE, just the two of them, sharing a small bed in dazai's apartment, clothes scattered on the floor, bare bodies connected together and hold each other, long blonde hair decorating the plain white pillow at night, beside it sh...

THEY WHERE TOGETHER ONCE, just the two of them, sharing a small bed in dazai's apartment, clothes scattered on the floor, bare bodies connected together and hold each other, long blonde hair decorating the plain white pillow at night, beside it short brunette strands decorating the one besides it.

but as the the fall wings blow the orange leaves off the nearly bare trees, a female stood, looking out the window, a soft smile on her lips as she held a mug in her cold hands, the glass of the white mug heating them up and spreading the warmth throughout her body.

"emi?" a voice calls out to the short haired female, her head turning and making eye contact with her beloved, her smile widening, her eyes closing as she flashed him a closed eye grin, "welcome home dazai," she says softly.

the metal band around the both of their ring fingers connected them by surnames and by the government but the warmth that they felt in their chests when they see each other meant so much more.

"thank you, my love," the brunette male speaks softly, placing a ever so gentle peck on her forehead, a small blush covering her cheeks as he did so, the male's hand pushes back her short hair out of her face, exposing her face more to him, revealing the small red tint that her cheeks and nose had to them, the way her earrings decorated her ears and the natural makeup that was on her eyelids, she was stunning in dazai's eyes. even after a fight with cancer, she was beautiful, he didn't care about the slight paleness to her skin, he didn't care about the slight eye bags that would sometimes easily appear under her eyes if she missed one night of proper sleep, he adored her, his heart adored her, he was more than in love with the female he's known since he was just a stupid boy.

they were together once, just the two of them, in dazai's apartment, sharing a small single bed, bodies pressed against each other. now the two young lovers lived in a bigger apartment, a double bed to share with their precious daughter.

sakura osamu was born in the beautiful spring season, during sakura season in mid april, the birth of their daughter was a blessing for the two young adults.

she helped the two to grow closer and appreciate each other's roles more, to appreciate what they do for each other more.

dazai places a sweet peck on emi's softly lips, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "i love you," he says softly against her lips, her blue orbs fluttered open slightly, revealing the ocean behind the closed eyes, "..i love you more," a soft smile develops on emi's lips, the words that left his mouth touching her soul.