atz ~ san x y/n

~ slight hints of smut (kinda, but not really) ~

Here's a scrap idea I had, might as well just post it here, heuheu 

Here's to any of y'all who are ATINY's, or multistans or just people who love San. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working in a club's tough. 

The parties, reckless youth, drama, and fights take up all your time. However, it isn't easy being a bartender. Both when cute guys and girls always seem to take your breath away, distracting you from the tasks at hand. 

To save, and to serve. 

You told your friend Maddie that you were going to go outside for a little break, and that she could work your shift for a while, until you were satiated with your break. 

Hanging up your blazered uniform, you creaked the back door open. Either expecting a homeless druggie, or a hottie to be standing outside, waiting for you. 

Ding ding ding, option two it is. 

There, leaning against the wall, was a man, so attractive that you'd feel your knees buckle at his sight. 

"The name's San. Choi San." The man spoke, as his raspy voice made it's way to your ears. In his hand, was a newly lit cigarette. (ooo don't smoke weed kids) 

You could've sworn that you've heard his name somewhere before, but couldn't pinpoint exactly where. 

You tried ignoring his words, thinking he may have been a druggie. However, once you sat down onto the hard pavement, you were surprised as to what he did after that. 

San sat beside you leaning against the wall, imitating your comforting position. A hint of foggy, grey smoke left his lips as he took another drag of the cigarette. 

"Wanna smoke?" He questioned. 

You nodded without saying another word. Extended your hand, expecting him to hand another one over to you. He smirked, leaning in closer, staring intensively. 

"Open your mouth" His demanding tone made you obey immediately.  Surprisingly, he leaned in even closer, placing his hand on your cheek, proceeding to make your lips collide with his. 

He blew the smoke into your mouth, the toxic air filling your lungs. He finished it off with a sloppy peck before pulling away. 

Repeating his actions over and over again, he pressed his lips once more and this time, you couldn't hold back. His lips were addicting and you couldn't get enough of him. 

The kiss became rougher and passionate when he slipped his tongue into your mouth, making you moan softly. 

Smoke escaped the corners of your lips as he pulled away with a smirk. 

"Like it?" He questioned. 

You couldn't tell exactly what he was referring to. "Yeah", the simple word left your mouth. 

"We should do it again then" He said, as you saw his dark, lust-filled eyes wink at you, leaving you speechless. 

"Y-Yeah, w-we should.." You felt your insides burning slowly, god that man did so much in so little time. 

"Tomorrow, my place" He said as he stood up. Looking at you once again, as that same playful smirk was etched on his lips. 

"Let's do it...But first, I'll do you princess" He said as he bent down to your height range, and grazed his thumb across your lower lip. Your spine tingled at his touch, you craved the sensation more than ever. 

But you watched as he stood up once more, waving a slight goodbye as he dropped the cigarette butt and playfully walked away. 

Suddenly, that's when it hit you, where you heard his name. 

In the news. 

You realized that this man. Choi San. 

Was a murderer on the loose. 

What did I just do?  

What did I just do?  

_____

COMMENT FOR PART 2!  AND TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS LIKED IT KJNAJKRNEJG

okie bai! 
KushieKrystal <3