bts ~ k.th x y/n

Boo! Here's another drabble thing that I kinda wanted to share. Feel free to tell me how you liked it! And as always, thank you so much for reading! 

Little announcement, THIS IS A SMUT RELATED ONESHOT. If your not comfortable with smuts or smut related genre's, then I'll try to post some more non-smut related content here just for you! 

NOW GO READ!  >o< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were on a date with your boyfriend Taehyung on a warm summer evening. Sitting together at a cafe to start the evening, you both ordered iced coffees and chatted for a while until Tae started to get antsy. 

You decided to go to the mall and walk around to keep his poor ADHD ass stimulated

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You decided to go to the mall and walk around to keep his poor ADHD ass stimulated. As you were walking, Taehyung started gently brushing his hand against yours. 

Thinking he was just desperate for attention you reach for his hand, but instead he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close, brushing against your thighs.

"Baby, we aren't doing that here okay?" you say, gentle but stern, moving his arm away and grasping his hand. He looks at you with a little smile and supposedly innocent eyes, and you smile back at him. Continuing to walk around stores, you go into a clothing store to look for some cute dresses. 

As you pull one off to try on, He comes behind you putting his hands on your waist and pressing his hips against yours. You move his hands again, turning around with a little smirk. Standing on your toes slightly, you whisper to him, "Remember your rules Taehyung." A soft blush runs across his face and he nods and turns to look elsewhere. You smile to yourself, pulling him to the dressing rooms. "I want to try this on, tell me how it looks."

He nods and sits to wait as you put on the dress. Coming out of the room, you give him a little twirl, causing the dress to expose your upper thighs. He stands up, getting closer to you. "You look beautiful, y/n" he says, his voice breathy as he takes in the view. 

Leaning in closer, he whispers, "So perfect" and places his hand on your waist again. Pushing him away for the third time, you give him a look and go to change. Back in your own clothing, you take his hand and lead him away from the store, out to the mall parking lot.

"I think it's time to go home, Hmm?" Taehyung pouts, resisting against your hand a little bit so you stop and step closer to him. "Kitten, you know your rules. Come on now" You scold gently. Still pouting, he follows you to the car. 

You drive back to the house you share with him, getting out and opening the door for him, following behind him as you go inside. As soon as his shoes are off, you pin Taehyung to the wall, leaning in slightly.

"Remind me, what are your rules Taehyung?" He mumbles a response, looking away. You put your fingers under his chin, turning his head so he looks at you. "I didn't catch that, say it again."

kpop oneshots II 🌹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें