nct ~ k.dy x l.ty (smut)

Request by:  Sara81099

FOLLOW DAT GURL! <3 love ya child 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Overprotective~ 

This is an 18+ smut, if your uncomfortable or just dislike smuts, then I suggest you shouldn't read this! And just note that if you have any sort of requests (it can be for any group, both smut or soft, just write a plot of some sort and the idols, also! It doesn't have to be JUST IDOLS, I can also make xReader one's too!) just remember to comment and I'll try to write back to you ASAP! 

OKIE NOW GO READ 

~ Authornim!

🌺🌼

TAEYONG POV

I didn't know freedom really felt like this, it was so rare that my boyfriend Doyoung even let me out of the house for once. His overprotective nature can be a bit unsettling and intense at times, but that doesn't mean that I can't have fun sometimes right? A relationship is all about negotiation and being trustworthy, and knowing that you can always stay in your limits, but pushing the boundaries at time's are also a good way to spend some time. While Doyoung can be a little possessive and overprotective, he also has a more gentle side to him that can always be brought up whenever one of us aren't feeling the best and whenever we want to spend time together.

 Today's finally the day where I push a few boundaries and try to be my bestest self yet, at the club. I know, I know, probably the most cliche setting for a get together, but I haven't met up with Mark, Chittaphon and Taeil in SUCH a long time, and this was a day where Doyoung had to go out with his family for some personal reasons, as he told me earlier, but knowing that he wasn't going to be home before around 11PM, gave me the perfect opportunity to meet my friends and have a few drinks before he comes to pick me up, which won't really be necessary since I'll try to drive myself, so I won't drink as much, and due to my extremely low alcohol tolerance I think I'll be just fine. 

Although laying on my bed isn't going to be of much help, with one easy and swift motion, I sat up straight viewing my surroundings. Should I change or just take a shower? I should at least send Doyoungie a text to let him know right? It'll be alright if I don't shower today, I'll take it tomorrow, I just need some good cologne and I'm good to go! Right after I change. Pouting, I got up from my bed, received a little creak from the wooden frame of the bed just as I got up, I realized my legs were asleep as I tried to walk over to my closet. The discomfort and aching tingling you feel, ugh it's seriously annoying. 

I opened my closet door, thinking about what to wear, I don't want it to be too casual, but not formal, it's a club, not a business meeting. Looking around in my giant walk in closet, all I could see were dozens of black shirts, tees, turtlenecks, sweaters, and a few of Doyoung's hoodies. I knew that I wanted to wear something that was form fitting, but not too tight to the point of suffocation. I settled on a grunge biker sort of look, black t-shirt, with a black leather jacket, and my black ripped jeans. Looking into the mirror, I smiled at my reflection, looking posh and badass. 

Deciding to take a pic, I posed in the mirror. I wanted to keep a decent memory of tonight, so I shot him a text.