skz ~ h.hj x l.yb x y/n

This isn't any sort of request actually, this is an idea I had but it's a little sad so I'll just give a little rundown of what happens. 

You've been happily married to Hwang Hyunjin for the past year and a half now, you wished for another member to join your family, and not long after your delighted to be pregnant, but as time passes you learn a dark plague may force you into an odd diagnosis, that can be fatal...

ALSO THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS:

- depressive episodes 

- hospitalization 

- rare diagnosis

-  and sad stuff :((

so, if your not really comfortable with any of these topics conveyed in this oneshot, then it's alright, just don't read it, and just know that this is all FICTIONAL, and not meant to judge any sort of diagnosis or medical term, and if by any chance any of the things depicted in this oneshot relate to you, I didn't mean for them to, and anyways, enjoy reading! 

NOW GO READ! 

~ Authornim 🌺🌼

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

You held a pregnancy test in your hand, shaking. Your back slid slowly down your cold bathroom wall. You couldn't believe your eyes, you looked at the test. Yep, 2 solid red lines. You don't remember what happened or when the last time you and your husband Hyunjin actually did "it". Nonetheless, only one question popped into your head, how were you going to tell him? You felt so happy, but at the same time nervous, although you really wanted to start a family of your own, you didn't think it would be this quick. Anyways, it still brought joy in your heart that you were having a child. Hovering over your sink, you cried tears of joy,  smiling, knowing another bundle of joy would shortly be added into your family. 

As Hyunjin was out most of the day, practicing and working on promotions, you made a plan as to how you were going to tell him. By text? No that wouldn't be memorable enough. Call? No, no, you couldn't do that, this was your first child! So you decided to wait it out, and wait until Hyunjin came home and relaxed for a bit before telling him. It wasn't after you hopped onto your couch in the living room, that an idea popped into your mind, what if you surprise him?

Not even a few minutes later, you decided to make Hyunjin' s favorite cake, and tell him. Around three hours passed, as you finished decorating the cake, layering it with icing and making it look perfect, all the while nibbling on little pieces of chocolate and satiating your hunger cravings. Setting a few red strawberries on top, you sighed and wiped the few drops of sweat from your brows and forehead. Looking at the perfect cake, you wished that time would pass by sooner and that Hyunjin came home a little earlier than usual. 

You carefully cut a slice out of the cake, and placed it in a little plate, snapping a few photos to keep for the future, and to add on your Instagram story.