Fourth story

Hi, again. So your winner for this one is the lovely yuiiyoink Congratulations and I hope I done your story choice some justice.

Regina was sat at her desk, reading the forms piled up all around her. She was stressed and tired, having been working late the previous night. A knock at the door caught her attention, causing her to look from her work.

"Come in" Regina called out, having an idea of who it would be.

"Morning, madam mayor" Emma said with a smile, entering the office.

"Hello, Miss Swan" Regina said with a bitten lip, smirking as the blonde walked towards her desk. She lifted her glasses onto the top of her head, holding her hair out her face. Her eyes sneakily ran up and down Emma's body, causing her to smirk even more. "How can I help you"

"I have more forms for you, sorry" Emma said with a small chuckle, placing them on top of more forms.

"If I didn't like you so much, I'd hate you for that" Regina joked with a laugh, causing a cure one from the blonde.

"Also your 2 o'clock appointment is here, he's waiting outside. Should I let him in" Emma asked with a smile, walking towards the door. Regina's eyes were locked on the set of hips swaying side to side, not paying attention to what was being said. Emma looked over her shoulder, causinf Regina's eyes to snap up before she was caught. "Yes or no"

"What"

"Your 2 o'clock, should I let him in"

"Oh, sorry I spaced out for a little bit there. Yes, send him in" Regina replied with a little embarrassment, hoping she didn't get caught.

"It's ok, I'll send him in" Emma giggled shyly, turning to leave the office.

Regina looked back at her work and placed her glasses back on her face. She heard the office door close and footsteps walking towards her desk. As she looked up, she saw her ex husbandsat there.

"Oh god, it's you" Regina sighed in exhaustion, slouching down in her seat. "If you're here for more of my money, get out"

"I'm broke, Reggy baby. I just need a grand at least" Robin asked with a begging face, showing that he was desperate.

"Get out before I have my assistant call security, I'm not giving you more of my money" Regina sternly said, already feeling in a bad mood because of the man. 

"Regina, what about our agreement? You agreed to give me 500 a month and you haven't for the last 2" Robin sighed in annoyance, standing up to lean against the desk.

"I broke that off, you don't scare me anymore" Regina sternly said, showing in her face that she wasn't afraid.

"Reg, I can't do this without your money" robin said in a stern voice, leaning to hold his ex wife's chin in his hand.

"Then get off your ass, get a job and actually work for your money. I wasn't getting anything from you and yet I was giving you $500 a month" Regina huffed in an annoyed voice, moving her face off his chin.

"You gave me my money and I didn't hit you. Come on, it's only 500. For you that is pocket change" Robin chuckled, walking around the desk to be closer to the woman.

"Nope, get out of my office now" Regina sternly said, pointing towards the door as she backed away from the man. As she moved, she pushed a button to signal a silent alarm. "Go before I call security"

"Reggy baby, I need it"

"Stop calling me Reggy baby, it's madam mayor to you"

Robin glared at the woman, his first clenching. The door then opened with two guards running in. They rushed to robins side with a gun in their hands, making sure he didn't move.