Can't You See What's Happening?

Castle of Lions landed on a warm, grassy plains planet early this morning. It was mostly uninhabited, or at the very least the natives were very good at hiding. The Galra had been silent for the passed couple of quintants. Shiro decided the team needed a little break, a stress reliever. So Coran plotted a course to the first warm peaceful planet in a Galra-less sector. It was beautiful, two suns warming tall, purple grasses that extended as far as the eye could see. Shiro got each of the paladins up and had them fly their lions out on the plains for some group bonding. Besides, Shiro had thought to himself, the lions needed a little washing up. Of course, washing in Altean was a bit different than a bucket of water and suds.

"First, food goo, now wash goo?" Hunk stared at the large tub of blue and white goo Coran had dragged out for them to use.

"According to Coran, it's some sort of polish," Shiro shrugged dropping another tub down full of sponge and brush like objects. "Alright, paladins, fall in," the Black Paladin called to his team; who lined up rather lazily next the two tubs. "Today's mission is fun and some good old fashion elbow grease. Because each of the lions is a bit bigger than a car, we'll have to work as a team to wash them all. We'll start with Green and work our way to all of them. Allura and Coran will be joining us soon, and we'll take a break for snacks. Now, any questions?" Hunk's hand shot up. "Any questions not about the snacks..." Hunk slowly lowered his hand, and Shiro glanced around. "Okay," he clapped his hands together, "Let's get started!"

The team soon began work polishing the Green lion with the goo, scrubbing away the dirt and space grim (?) she had collected over their battles. They also noticed some of the dings and nicks in the lion's plating would repair as they scrubbed. Strange Altean magic... As time passed on, of course shenanigans ensued.

"Hey, Mullet-Head you missed a spot," Lance yelled to the Red Paladin from the top of the Green Lion's head. Keith frowned and glanced up from his position on the lion's back.

"What spot-" Keith was cut off by a face full of wash goo.

"Nevermind, I got it," Lance hissed with laughter, keeling over holding his sides. Keith took a deep breath, wiping his hand down his face and shook off the goo.

"Oh you're getting it now, freckle face," Keith stood from his kneeling position and took aim with a full hand of goo. As Keith threw the slim, Pidge step in the way; not realizing.

"You two are not allowed to fight on my- ahh" she shrieked blue slime dripping down her font. "Keith!" Shock of his mistake quickly bubbled into laughter. Hunk took noticed and giggled under his breath. However, he was not a safe distance. "I heard that, Hunk. Don't think you're safe," her eyes sparkled with revenge. Hunk's eyes got wide, truly a little scared of the girl at the moment. He bolted as soon as Pidge bent to get some ammo.

"Shirooooo! Save me," the leader looked up from his work, quickly taking in the situation. Hunk made it behind Shiro, using him as a shield; Pidge came jogging after him. Shiro saw the look in the girl's eyes and shook his head.

"You're on your own with this one," Shiro grinned quickly stepping aside. Hunk's shoulders slumped, in melodramatic fashion he saluted his leader.

"It was a pleasure, sir," he stated just in time for the slime thwack against the side of his face.

"Nooooooooo," Lance cried in a slow deep voice, fainting slow motion. However, as he did this he slipped on some goo, sliding into an unintended split. "QUIZNAK!" He yelped in pain, falling out of the splits and curling into the fetal position. Keith winced, and shouted toward the Blue Paladin, "You good man?"

"Fine," Lance squeaked, "I'm fine. I meant to do that, I just forgot to stretch first." Keith's eyebrows shot up, arms crossing over his chest.