eighteen

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*
[author's note: pippa is just a regular smegular girl here okay? okay.]

"WHY DOES IT FEEL like you haven't been around lately theo?" i ask while we three ate at a lunch table. 

"hah! he did not tell you of his girlfriend? potter fucks now!" boris announced. theo only shot him a nasty look in return.

"one, she is not my girlfriend. two, we have not done- that. and three, have you two been.. you know?"

"have we had sex theo? no, we haven't," i project. "who's this girl though? is she replacing me as your best friend or what? because i will beat the-"

"hey pippa!" theo said loudly over me. in confusion i turned around, to face a red-head girl, whose faced screamed 'i hope she doesn't slap me right now'.

"hi theo...and his friends," she said nervously. "may i sit?"

"of course you may!" theo said before boris and i could speak for ourselves. she sat down next to theo, across from boris and i.

looks like a janky double date.

she smiled awkwardly at me before looking down at her lunch tray. i sighed. who knew i was so intimidating?

"i'm y/n," i announce proudly as i stook my hand out for her to shake. she smiled and shook my hand. "nice to meet you y/n."

"and i am boris," boris added before draping his arm over my shoulder. "we are together."

a cute smile came across pippa's face. "i ship."

"well," theo sighed. "pippa and i have some studying to do but we'll catch you guys later."

"we do?" pippa asked in confusion. 

"yes pippa," theo said eagerly before pulling her away from the table. boris and i laughed.

 ⌒ ☆

"so how was the make-out session with pippa?" i ask theo as we sat in the living room eating sanwhiches. he became flustered.

"we did not make-out!" he argued.

"ahhh i don't know potter, you sound ah what is the word? ah de..defensive!" boris chimed in. i giggled at how cute his broken engish was.

"fuck you guys!"

"why would you wanna do that when you have pippa?" i tease.

"she's not even my girlfriend!"

"not yet potter!"

SILLA SAYS!
yo sry i haven't updated
i've been super busy :( 
this is just a stupid filler