seventeen

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*

I SHIVERED AS I WALKED down the cold nevada roads, praying to myself that i was properly recalling where the park was. luckily it was still bright out, so it was very unlikely for me to get too lost. all that could run through my mind was the hope that theo's judgement on boris was correct so that i wouldn't have to suffer from getting my heart broken twice in one day.

after what felt like walking forever i stumbled upon a familiar avenue. something about the trees and even the grass sent the sudden feeling of nostalgia running through my veins.

it was the park. our park.

i was proud of myself for not being forgetful despite being so upset, but also very proud at the fact that i remember how to get to the spot where i had my first date with boris. and there he was, sitting near the small pond, his curly hair laid in all directions as he played with the ducks who to mention, were way bigger than when i saw them three months prior.

boris caught me staring at his direction, his eyes wide as if he was saying to himself 'damn, she really came'. i smiled lowly at him, before i walked over to where he was near the pond.

"you came," he smiled lowly. "i am very happy you came."

"i had to- for us. i care for you so much boris, you..you just don't understand," i stammer as tears violently threatened to escape from my eyes. "i'm sorry i believed that her boris."

he hugged me gently, as sniffles from us both could be heard throughout the quiet park. 

"i love you y/n."

my heart nearly sunk. time froze and it seemed like the only people in the plant was boris and i. this was the first time i heard those three words slip from his mouth and i couldn't believe it. after all of that, he still said it. and somehow, he had perfect timing.

"boris, i love you too."

SILLA SAYS!
happy 1k i love all of u :)