sixteen

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*
boris

"DETKA OPEN UP!" i yell through the locked door, pleading for y/n to let me talk to her. she was usually kind of petty, but i did not expect it to be at this extent. y/n's been purposely ignoring my constant requests to let me talk to her and did not even care that i've been begging for about an hour-- and i'm talking on my knees begging.

having a girlfriend, i guess.

"i told you no boris! why won't you leave me alone?" she yelled back, clearly irritated with me. i sighed in frustration, giving up on hope that she'd ever let me in.

softening up, i took a long, deep breath which refrained me from shedding a tear from frustration. "okay, you are mad...i understand," i say lowly, my voice nearly cracking as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. "but please принцесса , you mean world to me and i cannot live with you mad at me... and for fucking kotku!" 

i took another slow exhale before continuing. 

"but if you want talk, i will be at the spot that is ours, playing with duckies."

without a reply i decided it was best that i leave. walking down the stairs theo flashed me a concerned look but i ignored it and continued on my way to the park.

y/n

i heard his footsteps fade away from my room. maybe i would've talked to boris if i wasn't so conflicted at the situation. deep inside, i wanted to believe that he was loyal, that he was the boyfriend that was ideal for me, but reality showed me otherwise today. 

getting up quietly from the bed, the first thing i did was look at myself in the mirror.

a hot fucking mess.

i rather have continued to sulk in my bed but if i was ever going to stop feeling like shit, i would eventually have to talk to boris.

but first, i'd rather talk to theo.

as silently as i could, i opened the bedroom door widely enough to see if boris was anywhere near.

coast clear.

i stepped out side the room and made my way to the kitchen, a place that theo was known to be found at. awkward tension creeped up slowly, after remembering that i haven't talked to anyone since lunch and school. theo shot me a small smile as if he wanted to say 'you kind of look like shit but i'm so happy you're out of that fucking room'.

"hey theodoreeee," i greet him, causing theo to roll his eyes playfully.

"if you're gonna ask me to cook steak, my answer is no y/n," he said sternly, yet one could easily recognize he was just messing around. 

"awh," i say, pretending to be hurt. "you think all i use you for is for food?"

"it wouldn't be false," theo shrugged. "but i know you also use me for advice, and i can tell you need some right now."

i sighed, knowing theo was absolutely right.

i hate it when he's right.

"yeah," i exhale slowly. "i don't know what to do."

"well i talked to boris," theo said nonchalantly while pouring water into two glass cups. "and i believe him when he says kotku is lying."

he handed me a glass of water before he continued. "kotku lies a lot, especially when it comes to boris. and i know this because yanno, i was always boris' shoulder to cry on."

"then why'd you believe her?" i ask after taking a sip of the water. he sighed and shook his head.

"i don't know, it's just that you know, they've been together for such a long time before you came around. and i'm not saying i would expect boris to cheat because of that but i also wouldn't be surprised either? i don't know, but i feel fucking bad."

i nodded. "yeah, me too."

"so are you gonna talk to him?" theo asked me hopefully.

"our relationship depends on if i do, theo."

SILLA SAYS!
y'all talked and i listened.
this is around 700 words
but i decided to fix y/n
and boris' relationship bc
i'm nice :))))

luv u guys <3