two

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THE ONCE RAPIDLY MOVING bus came to a halt, jerking my body out of my nap of many hours. 

"vegas!" the driver announced on the intercom. groggily, i pick up my luggage and got off the bus. 

it appeared to be night time in vegas, as the sky looked dark and gloomy and the air was cold, yet crisp. i shivered while i walked down the creepy, empty streets, not having a clue where i was going. 

after a mile or so, i grew tired once more, being both hungry and dehydrated. i decide to rest upon a bus bench until i came up with a plan. 

didn't really think this through, did you? 

fuck y/n, you fucked up this time.

what if i get kidnapped?

all sorts of thoughts ran through my mind until my thinking was interrupted when i felt someone approaching me on the bench. he was tall, slim, and pale, almost like a vampire with curly hair. 

"why all alone?" he asked me as a heavy, russian accent flowed from his lips.

"i don't have a home," i reply.

"come to potter's. i live with potter. very nice," he says, holding out a hand.

i was hesitant but also desperate, so without thinking, i grabbed his hand and followed him to 'potter's' house. we walked in semi-comfortable silence, until i decided to ask him questions. 

"i don't even know your name," i said quietly.

"boris. and you принцесса?"

"i'm y/n- but wait, what does that mean?

"принцесса?"

"yeah."

"princess," he replied, causing me a smile a little.

princess.

"well, is potter okay with me staying? is he your brother or something?"

"potter is friend. parents they uh, they're dead. my father is gone, i live with potter."

"oh i see," i say, trying to piece together his broken english.

✦ 

we arrived to the house, and a small, blond haired boy with glasses greeted us. 

"hi, uh boris who's this?" the boy who i assumed was 'potter' asked. 

"y/n is a friend. she have no home. none. she stays here with us," boris explained, the boy nodding in response before turning over to look at me.

"hey y/n, i'm theo. you can stay here for however long you'd like to," he said. 

he's so sweet.

"thank you theo," i reply before he let boris and i inside. 

i think i'll like it here.