Chapter 11

*_*_*_*A few hours before*_*_*_*

You grabbed the few boxes that were in your dads closet, and you began rummaging through the papers which were inside.

Each one was about how he had flirted with mom...yuck...

You began tossing the unnecessary papers aside, while you began to get a few that were about the pizzeria and his brother.

There were a few that almost made no sense whatsoever, and the rest were about how much your dad despised your uncle.

You went through about ten boxes, and were about to get to the final one when you heard something shatter, and footsteps sounding outside in the living room.

You quickly stopped. You stood as quietly as you could and began, as you were trying to stay calm, shut the door to the closet.

You managed to turn off the lights, and your hand was on the handle of the door, when the footsteps made their way into the bedroom.

You froze, your heart pounding within your chest. Your entire body went numb with fear as you didn't dare move.

"Where are you little one~" the voice of a man said from within the room. "I know your in here~"

Your breathing hitched within your throat and you found yourself sweating as the man made his way over to the closet.

The footsteps stopped behind the door. I know you're there. Come out I won't hurt you my little puppet~"

Your eyes began to water and you stood stock still and gently removed your hand from the handle.

"Awwww, does someone not want to see her uncle again? A bit... camera shy, are we?" His hand rested on the door handle as he began to make his way inside.

You turned as quietly as you could as the door opened.

You hid behind the door as it opened, hoping, praying, that he would not find you there as the man walked inside.

"Where are you~? Come out come out wherever you are~"

Your heart nearly stopped as he swung the door away from you quickly and a cold hand grabbed your arm.

"There you are-"

You punched him straight in the face which made him release you as you bolted out of the room.

He yelled and chased after you cursing.

You grabbed whatever furniture you could get your hands on, and you threw it down blocking his way. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!"

"That's no way to treat your uncle now is it my dear~?" He said struggling through the furniture.

You ran to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife you could find as you turned and faced the now bloody nosed uncle.

You pointed the knife at him, and he gave an evil smirk.

"Release the knife and let's talk." He said taking a step towards you.

You jabbed the knife at him and he lunged.

Before you could react the knife was on the floor, and a sharper knife against your throat as he held you choking you.

"You wouldn't want a child murderer to kill you now would you?~" he said grabbing your hair and jerking your down.

A bang sounded on the door, and the police from the police station yelled through. "Y/n? Are you alright? I saw a weird car outside and dropped by."

You screamed loudly. "HELP!-" your uncle covered your mouth making your screams muffled.

The man took action almost immediately and banged down the door.

Within a matter of minutes the door was down and the police man was there holding his gun at your uncle. "FREEZE AND RELEASE HER-"

Your vision went completely red as a gunshot sounded, and the policeman stared.

Your uncle had pulled out a gun from his pocket, and had shot it right at the police officer.

The police officer released the gun, and dropped upon the floor, dead.

You watched this, and your eyes widened with tears. You began to fight your uncle as he began to drag you out.

You then felt a thump on the side of your head, and then blacked out.