Chapter 16

As puppet fell, rage over came all your senses and you turned glaring at whoever had done it.

The man stood with his rifle still in place, some smoke rising from the opening in the end.

You growled angrily beginning to make your way towards him, but then the gun was aimed straight at you.

Spring trap let out a menacing growl from behind you and the two kids were just watching curiously.

The man in the shadows turned to run but your grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him back towards you and nailed him straight in the face with a hard punch.

He let out a yell and fell to the ground as you kicked him in the side.

He aimed the gun and shot at you quickly but it barely missed by a hair as you dodged right.

The children ran towards him along with spring trap, but the man grabbed puppet by the hair and hauled him up holding him at gun point.

"NOBODY MOVE OF I SHOOT THE PUPPET DEAD!"

everything went quiet, except for your racing heart which felt ready to explode as you watched puppet weakly open his eyes looking at you.

After a few moments puppet smiles and shoved his elbow into the man stomach. "You bitch!"

Puppet brought him down hard upon the floor and tossed his gun aside. "Pain is my gain!"

Springtrap stared then turned to his kids. "You guys need to get out of here-"

"No ones going anywhere on my watch you sadistic piece of metal." A man said from the shadows.

Your uncle stepped out from a beam above and he smiled holding a box of matches.

Spring traps eyes widened. "MICHAEL, WILLIAM, GET OUT OF HERE! NOW-"

But it was to late. As the two boys turned to run, Your uncle had lit the match and thrown it down upon the two boys.

A trail of hidden oil lit, making the place glow eerily, and within minutes, the boys were soon crushed beneath a loose beam from above, and part of the roof collapsed upon their corpses now burning to a crisp.

Purple girl jumped down from a nearby beam, smiling evilly holding a dagger. "Hello father."

Springtrap stared in disbelief, then growled angrily.

"You little... TO YOUR OWN BROTHERS!"

"I didn't care for them. They hurt me, so I only did what I must do to get my vengeance." She smiled wickedly.

"You're only seven! You shouldn't be learning this-"

Your uncle smiles.

Footsteps sound and Michael stepped out... your father.