Chapter- 20: Confession to Others

Percy's POV:

We still, kissed.

I didn't wanted to break apart just wanted to keep on kissing her.

To be honest she was a great kisser, I can't believe even after being a chaste for millennias she can kiss me with so much pleasure.

We broke apart,finally.

We both rested our heads together, breathing heavily.

"Artemis.... you're an amazing....kisser." I said while panting.

"Tha... Thanks. " She said while panting.

"So.... do I..... have the honor.... to call myself... The boyfriend of Artemis. "I said still panting.

"Yes,you do....reef skull." She replied.

"I really like when you call me that, Princess Luna. " I said.

She let out a shy giggle and blushed slightly.

"You know?I really like it now when you call me that. " she said and shifted a little lower so her head was on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"This is really a perfect evening. " I said.

"I know. " She replied and nuzzled me chest.

"I hope Apollo, won't ask Roman Apollo to kill me." I said and then it hit my brain.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed.

"What happened?" She asked.

A"What about Diana and Persea?" I said

"Oh Styx, I just forgot about them." She said.

"I think we should go and tell them. " I said

"What! They will kill us!" She said." Or Diana will kill you and Apollo will tease me for rest of the millennia. " She completed.

"Artemis, you now that I am the god of Loyalty, I can't keep this a secret from them." I said and cupped her cheeks.

"Uh... Okay, when we should go?" She asked.

"I think we should go now, As late we'll be as hard it will get." I said

"Okay how are we supposed to reach Olympus, so soon without flashing?" She asked.

"I... don't know" I said

"You're,so stupid , reef skull." She said and playfully slapped me lightly on my face.

"I know,I am just like you, I think we'll be the most stupid couple on Olympus, Princess Luna." I said and brushed off a strand of hair from her face.

She blushed and made an Innocent face.

And next moment we had our lips on each other's lips.

After kissing again we were, I said to her," So when you fever were you actually sick or pretending, so you can spend some lonely time with me."
I said and grinned

" Uh... Yes and No."she said

"What?" I said.

Artemis's POV:

"Uh.. I was trying to pretend but next moment I really got sick because of Venus. "
I said

Wait Venus!
Yes she is actually in a godly form. She could have helped us

"Percy, do you have a denarii?" I asked

"Yes, why do you want it?" He asked and showed me a denarii.