Chapter 3 - The New Recruit

Percy's POV:

I turned around to see a number of angry girls and a more angry Goddess.

I made a fake smile and then said,"Hunters of Artemis welcome to the base of Ghosts. "

Artemis's POV:

(After the Council)

I flashed off to my camp, I can't believe my father made me work with a male, I know his different from other males but his still a male and he has disrespected me and hunters many time.

"Hunters, I have an announcement to make!" I said

All hunters gathered.

"In the council meeting, when I said father that, Perseus and his boys disrespected us he didn't believed me so I said that I have to deal with them myself, Perseus intrupted and we were about to fight but his father and my father stopped us and now we and Ghosts have to work together." I completed and a verge of complaints went through hunters.

Except for Thalia, she was like sister to Perseus.

"Silence it's the order of council and we have to follow it." I said.

"But, my lady we are not going to have any of the filthy boys at our camp." Phoebe said.

"And we're not having them, we are going to the Ghost's base."  I replied.

"What if they tried to do something wrong with us, my Lady?" Atlanta asked.

"They've sweared on river Styx." I replied.

"Okay what if they didn't had good food?" A young hunter named Rebbeca asked.

All hunters turned towards her

"Uh..., then we will cook our own food." I replied

" Now we're leaving and no pranks on Ghosts. " I said, Yeah I know it's not like kind of me but I am a little bit afraid of Perseus. Afterall who can defeat Ares without a proper training and only at the age of 12 what can't he do after becoming a God?

"Okay,my lady" All hunters said annoyed.

I flashed them to Perseus's base by sensing his aura.

He was talking to his boys

"We're here." I said and he turned around and them made a fake smile and said, "Hunters of Artemis welcome to the base of Ghosts. "

Then a bark echoed and then a German  shepherd came dog came and lunged at boy with blond hairs and caucasian skin and brown eyes. [Logan Walker actually.]

Then started to lick his face,

"Whoah-whoah, Riley stop it, boy I am also happy to see you, now stop it." He said and then the dog turned towards us and started to growl.