Chapter-23: Perfect Day?

Percy's POV:

This was the most Unexpected thing I've ever experienced.

I mean seriously Nico my brother, was dating Athena

One of my biggest haters.

"Please... don't tell it to Zeus."Nico Begged.

Athena blew a raspberry

"Like he even cares,His son's is dating his his other sons wife and he even forced his own daughter to Marry a Demigod spawn of him." [Hercules to Hebe]

"But..." I was about to say but I stopped cause I just noticed that Athena was in her undies.

Damn! That Cleavage!

Wow Percy stop these thoughts causeif Artemis found out she will do something that You will better choose to be Ghosts torture dummy.

"Yikes!" I said and covered my eyes.

"Eeep!" I heard her screech,I guess she might be covering her self.

"Damn you Jackson!" She said, I peeked through my gaps in the middle of my fingers, she covered herself with the blanket

"Hey! what did I do? it was you who was in her undies. " I said.

"Why'd you even looked at me or what your doing with my sister?" She said in a grumpy tone.

"I think you were too at the meeting, when we were--" I was cut off by Artemis.

"Percy I think we shouldn't hide it from them, we both are at same place right now. " Artemis said.

If it wasn't Nico I would've never agreed,but cause it was my little Nico.

I can reveal it to him.

"Alright, Nicks--" this time he cut me off.

"Don't You Fucking Call Me That!" He yelled

"Alright... Nikki." I said with my most infamous troublemaker's grin.

"Nor That One too." He said steaming up again.

"But, you don't mind Athena calling you that." I said.

"She's my girlfriend!" He said.

"So what you don't love your brother?" I said mockingly.

"I do! But it's different! Do you expect me to make out with you!" He yelled.

"But C'mon-- Ouch!" I said when someone hit me on top of my head.

"Shut up! Reef Skull! And get to the point!"said my girlfriend.
Damn! Dating the Man-hating Goddess has it's own disadvantages.

"Alright,Princess Luna." I said while rubbing the top of my head.

"Okay... well um...,Me and Artemis are... in relationship too." I spurted.

"WHAT?!?" They Both exclaimed.

"You're kidding right,Perce?" Nico asked.

I and Artemis shook our heads.

"Seriously? Sister at last when you choose to leave your man-hater stuff and find yourself a date, AAAND out of all.you chose this, an Aquatic Lad?" She said.

Really? She said that I am worthy enough to date her daughter then her daughter broke my heart and now if I am Dating her HALF-Sister then why she has so much problem with it.

And What did she just called me?
Aquactic lad seriously now she's giving me a sassy nickname.

"What? Seriously why you hate me so much plus it was you too who voted for us to work together." I said, in pissed off mood