Chapter 30 - reservation for two

It's the last day of the examination week,

No more study YEAYYY, 

The cub asked Mina to meet her in the sports hall in the afternoon, no detail at all, simply just meet her there, since Mina doesn't really have things to do after her lunch, she take a walk in the park then wander around the sports hall while waiting for the cub.

"I told you we're done!"

"No, we're not done! I don't want to break up just like that! I love you, Son Chaeyoung, do you realize that?"

"I can't reciprocate your pathetic feelings, Move on, boy"

"I'm sure you did have feelings for me at least, right?"

"so what? if you love me, you should let me go,"

Mina unpurposely overheard a loud argument between Chaeyoung and her ex-boyfriend near the sports hall, which she preferred to walk away instead continuing to eavesdrop but she abort her escape mission when she heard something related to her bullying.

"ohh, i get it, you broke up with me, because of her, right!? you begged me to not touch her, you said you wanted to try bully her, oohhh now i understand why"

"She's not related to our break up, Luke! leave her out of this! I broke up with you because... you're so" at that moment Chaeyoung balled her fist, so annoyed to the edge, but she need to explain it. "You were very inconsiderate, childish, a bad kid, and i don't want to be your toy to satisfy your pleasure, that's clearly not love, pull yourself together!!"

"Argh!! That's bullshit! I won't believe you! i'm not stupid, Chaeyoung! i know there must be a real one, the real reason you left me, it must be that bitc

"shut your fvcking mouth! if you can't accept it, just leave! and if you think i still have feelings for you! you're wrong!"

"Argh! Screw all of you!!" Luke punched the wall, "Fine!"

Luke is leaving the scene, running towards Mina, hide hidehideeee!! She quickly enters the sports hall, and exhaled, Phew

-

[ sports hall ]

she begged Luke to not bully me? that was the reason???

and i thought they had a clean break, 

isn't he a womanizer?? i didn't expect him to really 'love' chaeyoung

so Luke

"YO!"

!!!  Mina was startled and hands on chest, "yah, don't shock people like that"

"so weak, pfft" Chaeyoung scoffs, "come on, let's go, it's celebration day~"

"hmm? where are we going?" 

"outside~! I browsed dairy free food around the town, so there's—

"How, how about cheese BBQ?" :D

"w-whatt? cheese?? you sure? if you collapse there i won't take you to the hospital, you want to die because of cheese??" Chaeyoung was surprised that Mina seems reckless to eat dairy products lately.

Mina chortles, "i won't die lol, let's make a reservation! I never tried that before, so how usually people reserve, do we need to call the restaurant?"

"do you want to try to reserve a table? here, use my phone" Chaeyoung dials the number from online search.

"no, I never did it before, It's kinda new and weird, no no you do it" Mina pushed the phone back. Introvert making reservation?  no no totally no