Chapter 36 - Team ChaeRyu

[ Day 2 ]

[ School Park ]

In today's event, students are given riddles to find 7 Santa locations, those who win will get a jumbo red sock full of snacks and sweets with a 500,000₩ coupon.

hmm, rich student council

-

[ School lobby ]

The plan has started now, Chaeyoung will listen to the conversation of them by phone, her phone is calling Ryujin since then, Ryujin could also hear Chaeyoung from her AirPods.

They are not the only ones in the lobby, there is school staff everywhere, and they are wearing Bluetooth earphones and connected to the whole student council group. To talk, they will press a button, like in the old times people do walkie talkie.

-

<on call>

Ryujin wearing AirPods to disguise the phone call with Chaeyoung.

CY: "yah! don't mess up, okay?"

RJ: "tsk, i have a name, Ryujin, Shin Ryujin"

CY: "whatever, ryujin where is mina?"

RJ: "I called her and she said she's in the lobby, oh, there she is"

"morning eonnie! what are you doing here? Not looking for Santa??"

"I'll do it later, i'm here to escape from the mistletoe, hahah"

"ooh, no wonder, and anyway the news spread like fire, wow eonnie you're so bold,"

*look on the other side "I don't have any other choice, alright? and it's on her cheeks not lips.."

"i know you well eonnie 😏 the old you would run away instead,"

"i don't know what you talking about"

"hahah, since we're on this topic," *clears throat  "Do you like anyone right now?"

CY: "wow smooth ryujin, you're professional"

"ummm, i'm not sure"

"not sure?"

"mm, to be honest, i don't even know who i like"

"explain juseyo"

*sigh

It takes a while for Mina to start, Ryujin and Chaeyoung patiently wait for her, the cub can't help but keep biting her finger, afraid of the answer but curious too.

"idk why i previously like Bambam, and also don't know why recently i'm more comfortable with Chaeyoung, i'm those kinds of person who easily fall to those who show kindness to me, which made me become easy prey, i'm afraid it will happen again,"

"i think Chaeyoung is not that bad, even though yea i wanna kill her when i know she bullied you, but before i know about Luke, from my observation, she looks like she would fight with anyone who hurt you, as she did to Bambam, so she has been protecting you, right?"

CY : "lol, thanks, huh protecting whatt?"

"yeah, maybe she felt guilty, but hey, she bullied me on behalf of Luke, she can't let him lay his hands on me?? Even though we didn't know each other that time, that's strange, did we know each other before that??"

"i don't know about that, eonnie, i'm not psychic hahah, but i'm sure she doesn't mean any harm, and now i have a question, do you... like her??"