Chapter 4 - The Vomiting

Start from the beginning

Atsumu: Y-yeah... Just give me a minute

Osamu: Okay, you can take your time... I'm just checking to see if you're still conscious

Atsumu: Alright...

•••••
2 minutes later

Atsumu: C-can you pass me the pants and underwear?

Osamu: Uhh, okay...

Atsumu: *opens the door a bit and receives the pants and underwear from Osamu*

Osamu: Call me if you need any help

Atsumu: .  .  .  .  .

•••••
In the bathroom
Atsumu's pride was hurt more than his body.

How pathetic has those guys turned him into if he can't even put on his own underwear and pants?

He... He can't let those guys degrade him that much.

He must do this on his own!

Determination forms in Atsumu's heart.

He grits his teeth and wears the underwear and pants while leaning to the wall for support.

His head is throbbing as if being gripped by a gorilla, but he tries hard to keep standing on his two feet.

He needs to get out of here quick before he collapses in the bathroom.

He pushes the door open, but as he walks out of the room, his legs start to lose their balance and he would've fallen to the floor face-first if it isn't for Osamu who catches him in time.

Osamu: Whoa!! I told you to call me for help!! Don't be such a cocky asshole and tries to do everything on your own!!

Atsumu: *head too dizzy to reply*

Osamu: *lifts him up and takes him to his old bedroom*

After putting Atsumu on his bed, Osamu really wants to ask what happened to him, but seeing how miserable Atsumu looks, he refrains himself.

Osamu then puts on some bandages on Atsumu's forehead.

•••••
In Atsumu's old room

After lieing on the bed for several minutes, his dizziness is already gone, however his head can now think more clearly about all the stuffs that happened to him and most importantly how he imagines Sakusa's face after finding the truth.

That... was the most painful thing of all.

Osamu: You need to drink something at least... *tries to give him water through a glass because he doesn't have a straw*

Atsumu: *sips a bit of water but keeps it in his mouth*

Osamu: .  .  .  .

Osamu: You need to swallow it

Atsumu: *doesn't react*

Osamu: If you don't swallow it, I'm gonna bring you to the hospital

Atsumu: .  .  .  . *swallows it*

•••••
5 seconds later

Atsumu: *throws up the water to the floor on his right side* *heavy breathes* *then covers his eyes with the back of his right hand*

Osamu: *puts down the glass on the table* *grabs a towel and cleans the floor*

Atsumu: *cries silently*

Osamu: *puts the towel aside and sits beside Atsumu*

Osamu: *don't know what to do*

Osamu: *clenched his fists tightly while looking down*