Chapter 9

Raphael's POV

This 'Vern' guy is just as annoying as Mikey. We we're close towards Eric Sacks Mansion. Right now, I'm sitting here in the back of the van, rolling my eyes at every failed attempt he does to 'showoff or flirt' about anything.

Winter's POV

I think with Vern talking so much is annoying Raphael. You can literally see the annoyance on his face. I stand up a bit shacking cause the van was moving, and stare into Raphael's eyes. He started to calm down, but his eyes went back to anger when we were at the gate of Sacks Mansion. Which by the way, looks more like a prison.

Raphael's POV

I place Winter in the farther back of the van for protection. I kiss her forehead and walk up to Vern and April. "Ram the Gate" I order leaning the seat.

"Ram the gate? This is Channel 6 Property-"
"I SAID RAM THE GATE!!!"

I feel Winter put her hand on my shoulder, telling me to calm down. Vern drives faster into the gate. "ALRIGHT! EVERYBODY STRAP IN!!!" I quickly grab Winter and turn around so the glass will hit my shell, and not us.

I turn back around to see the Foot Clan turn and run towards us with guns. Bullets were starting to penetrate the van so Winter put a forcefield around the Van. "Where the hell did the forcefield come from?" Vern turns around to see Winter using her powers.

"YOU HAVE POWERS?!" "NOT THE TIME VERN!" April yells at him. FINALLY someone shuts this dude up! I break through the side of the van and forcefield, and started to but up foot clan surrounding the van.

Once they were taken care off, I grab Winter from the Van, and Vern and April come out the Van. "Follow me" I say and we started to run towards his lab. We see Leo, Mikey, and Donnie having they're blood drained.

"Leo!" I run towards them. The look so weak. "'Bout time dude" Mikey says weakly. I kick Leo's glass cage hoping to break it, only to be pushed back. I grab my said ready to break it when I heard someone call my name.

"Raphael... Glad you could join us. The fourth cage, is for you." I run towards him ready to beat his ass, only for him to push me back by my neck, throw me towards the ceiling. I grunted in pain.

I look up to me Winter coming up slowly behind Shredder. My eyes widen with fear. I stand up going towards Shredder breaking the cement piece with my fist. Winter quietly freezes Shredder's feet in place. I mentally thanked her for that.

I started throwing punches at Shredder, before he punches me to the ground, I grunt. He tries to walk towards me when he sees his feet are frozen. He turns around to see Winter.

He uses his blades to break the ice, then attacks and tries to stab Winter. I was to weak to get up, my shell was cracked. I watched her avoid his attacks. She kicks him and the chest, and pushes him back. He comes back stronger and cuts her chest, badly.

She falls to the floor in pain. He walks away from us headed towards the exit. I heard Leo, Mikey, and Donnie screaming towards us. "Raph! Raph! Raph! " "Are you ok?" "Are you dead?" I didn't answer but nodded my head.

I run towards Winter, she was bleeding badly. Everybody runs towards Winter and they kept asking her questions. She nodded and groaned.

Suddenly she put her hand on her chest started to glow green, and her wounds were gone! She looked more awake. I hugged her tightly. "Don't scare me like that ever again Princess, I almost thought you died." I whispered in her ear.

"You'll never lose me" She whispered back. She stood up and we all started running towards the exit. The guys told us what Eric and Shredder's plan was.

Winter's POV

We get outside to see the Foot Clan with Guns?! "Oh my gosh they have guns?!" We heard Donnie shrieks out. The foot notice us and start shooting at us. The turtles turned around so their shells were facing them. The bullets were deflecting from their shells.

There bullet proof! I use my shield around April and Vern just in case. As I was, I see a new update message in my bionic chip. I see I unlocked a new ability. Energy Transfusion.

It's the ability to give away energy to heal someone. The guys started fighting back against  the foot  while, April, Vern, and I got in the truck. April and I shared a seat. I sat towards the window, while she sat closet to Vern. He started the truck and we started descending away from Eric's Mansion.