Chapter Three

Kairo King
Today was my nigga Devon birthday, and we decided to throw himself a party at the hottest club in the city. We was chilling in our section fucking around, vibing to the music, and sipping on the best liqior their had to offer. We was in this bitch flexing, and fucking off money. Just like Lucci we was some young fly niggas. We were in our late twentys and some ucking millionaires. WE was the only niggas in the city getting it, and eating good. We had some bad lil hoes in our section but I wasn't even feeling none of them. The bottle girl was making her way through with two more following behind her with Dom P, Moet, Remy, and that D'usse.
"Here you go gentlemen, do you need anything else?" She asked as they sat the bottles on the table.
"Naw we good thank you ma" I said as I took a ship of the Dom P.
"It's my muthafuckin birthday I'm not going home to my bitch! If she call ya'll don't answer the fucking phone! I'm a boss ass nigga!" Devon said as he had two bottles in his hands, and a blunt hanging out of his mouth
I couldn't do shit but laugh. I looked over the banister, and saw beautiful women. I wasn't interested at all. I fucked a lot of bitches but I never wanted relations. I wasn't that type of nigga. I was all about getting money, and making more money. I was getting bored. I wasn't a club type of cat. I like to be on chill, and laid back. As I looked around enjoying the view my eyes were in views of a masterpiece. She was about 5'4, thick long hair, and she resembles Bernice Burgos. Her homegirl that accompanied her was bad as well. I knew of Rylan because her people own the club but the beauty that was with her I had never seen before. Something about her even from watching from a distance I wanted to know more about her.  I couldn't help but to share it with her as she sat next to our section.
"Aye Devon? " I tapped him trying to get his attention
"What's up bro?" He answered as he slurred his words
"Look over there next to us" I motioned my head towards the girls
"Their some bad lil broads man how I'm feeling I'll take both of their ass home, and make them call me big daddy" He said as he did the money dance
I saw the bartender, and I motioned for her to come here. She hurried making sure she didn't waste any time coming. She knew that tonight is when she earned the most tips.
"Yes what you need?" She asked as she looked around and motioned someone to hold on in another section
"Aye lil mama send them a bottle of Dom P to the girls in the section next to us. Tell lil mama on the left it's on me" I said as I gave her the order she wrote it down, and headed to her next section
When I laid eyes on her this time I was met by her gaze also. She smiled a little then looked away.
I watched as the bottle girl walked up the stairs, and gave her the bottle. They both looked confused then the girl pointed at me. When I saw that she shook her head, and refused. I was shocked. The bottle girl walked away with the bottle. I grew confused because no one rejected me. Bitches fell to the floor, and acted like their life is on the line. Her refusing me had me second guessing myself a little. Shit she must not know i'm the fucking man in this city. I run the damn city. I'm the youngest millionaire drug lord around the way. I walked over to the bottle girl to see what happened.
"Aye ma why didn't she take the bottle?" I asked
"She only said no thank you. If you follow me I'll give you your refund" She said as she walked towards the bar
"Don't worry about it, keep it," I said, adn walked off. I went back to the section to sit right back down.
The theme song of the summer blasted through the club Megan Thee Stallion Hot Girl Summer. I saw her, and her homegirl get up, and start twerking. She was throwing her ass in a circle which by me watching made my dick hard. She was making it hard for a nigga to concentrate. I felt my dickgrowing hard so I had to get up. As I watched her I grew pissed off, and I didn't even know the damn girl. I didn't want niggas looking at her like theywere doing. I felt like she was mine. I was going to make her my wife  little did she know. Baby girl was a beauty. As I watched her in my train of thoughts I noticed her homegirl walked to the restroom. Not even minutes later I heard gunshots begin to ring off. My first instinct was to rush over to where the pretty lady was, and force her out before something happens to her.
"Get off of me! I don't know you! I have to go back in there! My purse, car keys, money and everything my fucking cousin oh my god! Please let me go!" She screamed and demanded
"Sorry lil mama I can't let you go in there" I said sternly
I don't even know why I felt the need to protect her but I did, and I am whether she likes it or not. I didn't mean to come off aggressive but it was a no go for her going in there.
"Last time I checked I am.." I cut her off immediately because she acted like she didn't realize how serious this is.
"Safe with me right here you cousin is safe, and well. Don't her people own the club? They Got her out of there." I explained to her
"Okay yeah but my purse I have to go back in there" She said as she tried to get out of my gras as she whined, and pouted looking adorable
"You can get it tomorrow ma or I'll replace everything in there myself" I said "I have no way home or cash definitely not a place to go since I can't find my cousin" She continued to whine putting all of her weight on me making me work a little more harder to carry her big ass
"I have a extra room come on let's go pick your weight up big ass" He lashed, and joked
"Okay but not to be rude I don't know you if you try anything I'll kill you. Also I'm not having sex with you so let's go I'm ready" She said as she put her hands on her hip
I opened the door for her, and looked her straight in the eyes. I could smell the peppermint on her breath. I sensed she was nervous.
"You're right but my mother raised me to protect women. Are you a woman right? I don't want to have sex with you, ou ain't all of that baby girl don't flatter yourself" I said as she slid into her seat, and closed the door. I lied to her baby girl about all that, and then some.