Chapter 3 - Demons

Start from the beginning

After a moment. “I’ll show you to the conference hall, right this way.” She directed me. 

I nodded and trailed after her, clutching the file against my chest. We entered the elevator and punched the twelfth floor. After a while, we arrived and got out. We walked down the hallway and turned left, which was leading to a huge dark brown door. “This is a conference hall, and Mr. Watson will be with you momentarily. Can I offer something to drink?” she asked. 

“No, thank you.” I smiled softly. 

She nodded and walked away. 

Stepping to the door, I pushed the door open 

“Ah, fuck! Yeah!” He groaned. 

My heart missed a beat when I caught Travis with a woman.

A blonde was riding on top of him and scratching his bare chest and moaning in pleasure. Travis’s one hand was fisting her hair while another was squeezing her ass as he was pounding her harder and faster on the couch. His shirt was still on, but his front was unbuttoned and his pants fell to his knees. I couldn’t see the woman’s face because her naked back was in front. 

“Travis, I’m coming. Oh my god, oh my god!” Woman cried. 

“Fuck, yeah! Come for me, baby!” Travis growled, fucking her harder, like an animal. 

Goddammit! 

I stepped back, swallowing hard. A dull ache shifted to my heart as I gripped the file tightly.  

So he was Mr. Watson’s second partner? 

Suddenly, my back bumped into someone. “Watch your step, Miss Capone,” Mr. Watson said and all at once every moan died in the air as the entire hall fell into silence. Now Travis found out that I had seen him. I immediately turned around to face Watson because I didn’t want to catch Travis’s expression. 

For a few minutes, no one spoke out as the atmosphere became thicker and thicker. Suddenly, a huge conference hall felt so small that it was suffocating me. I could feel Travis’s eyes burning in my back. Did he feel guilty or bad? Or he was still inside her. My jaw flexed. I couldn’t be silent for long because he would take a hint that I was hurt. I couldn’t give him satisfaction. 

“This is not a brothel, for Christ’s sake, Mr. Watson!” I yelled at Watson, even though it was not his mistake. 

It was damn Travis Lizardo who was fucking a woman in the conference hall. Gross!

“For fuck’s sake! This is not your house that you are yelling around!” Travis fired back from behind. 

It pissed him off because Travis hated the word ‘brothel.’

I scowled but didn’t retort. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me and the next moment he stood next to me, buttoning his pants. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his smug smile that was gracing his face. “Mr. Watson, could you please give me a moment with my fiancée before we can begin our meeting?” He asked him so professionally as if he had not been fucking a woman in this hall a minute ago. 

Does he fuck every woman at every place where he works?

“Sure,” Watson said, before disappearing behind the door. 

What the heck! Why was he behaving like Travis’s pet? 

“I don’t want to talk!” I gritted and stepped to the door, but Travis instantly blocked my way, smirking. His shirt was undone, showing off his smooth, tanned skin and chiseled abs. His thick black hair ruffled, and his lips were swollen and there were several marks of lipstick over him, over his jaw, chest, and his abdomen.