Packing it up

Kenma walks into the Nekoma room in the dorm house and there's already some people in there packing up their clothes and belongings into their duffle bags. He joins them and folds up his blanket, putting that and his futon in the closet. Kenma went to look at Kuroo, but he wasn't in yet, so Kenma minded his own business.

When he nearly had everything in he noticed Kuroo still hadn't come in yet so Kenma folded his futon and blanket and out it away. Yaku walks over to Kenma and pats his shoulder, "Did you make things worse?" He asks.

Kenma looks up at Yaku with a surprised look, "Huh? Oh.. um I guess.. why?" He answers with another question.

Yaku sighs and rubs his forehead. "After you spoke with him he didn't come back to the gym, and I still don't see him, maybe you should go find him. Besides, he still needs to pack his stuff! We aren't gonna do it for him!" He complains then folds his arms across his chest.

Kenma nods slowly, "Are you sure you want me to do that? I... I don't think I can face him after what happened earlier today.." Kenma awkwardly messes with his fingers.

Yaku groans, "Yes I'm sure. It has to be you! This whole thing started with you two, So it should end with you two, doesn't that sound right?" He explains.

Kenma nods but droops his head to looks at the floor, "Do you maybe know where I can find him?"

Yaku shakes his head, "No, unfortunately I don't." He smiles at Kenma, hoping to give him courage.

Kenma starts to walk out of the room until a Yaku speaks again, "It's none of my business, but usually telling the truth help a little bit." He gives a thumbs up, and Kenma exits the room and round the corner of the hallway.

Kenma sighs and takes a guess where he may be, behind the gym where he saw that stupid scene yesterday. He shoves his hands in his pockets and walks out of the building and straight to the corner of the gym. He prepares himself to speak to Kuroo after he just broken down in front of him not even a few hours ago.

Kenma peeks around the corner, his eyes stare with shock, but his shoulder release a weight of a "I knew it" sense. He rubs his face and leans back again, he sits at the edge of the corner outside wall.

Kuroo is there alright, but once again he's with Karasuno's blonde manager. They were being lovey dovey like last time though, Kenma is thankful, he doesn't know if he could handle that again.

Kenma listens quietly to their conversation, they weren't being hushed about it, they probably didn't expect someone to be eavesdropping.

"Oh so that's how it is. I'm sorry." Yachi says with sympathy.

Kuroo lets out a sigh, "Yeah, and I'm sorry for bugging you about it though, I don't mean to ramble on and on about my problems with Kenma." He says.

Yachi laughs a little, "No no, you don't need to apologize for this! I like to be involved.. sorry, that sounds bad. What I mean is that I like to know things like this, maybe I can help!" The blonde girl says with hope.

Kuroo laughs, just as she did, at her suggestion, "I don't wanna be rude, but that's doubtful, Kenma doesn't open up like that to anyone... well I guess he did to your orange spiker..." his voice drops to a sadder tone.

Yachi responds, "Maybe if you told him we were together then he'd trust me a little more?" She pauses before speaking up again, "Not that you have to! I know that you're just worried for him."

Kuroo sighs again, "Yeah.. I am worried.. after today I feel even worse. He keeps saying I forgot something but I can't remember what. He won't even give me any clues. I'm starting to think it's just an excuse to push me away." Kuroo groans, ".. do you think he found out about us?"

Yachi gasps dramatically, "You're that ashamed, I'm hurt." They both laugh and then silence.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Don't worry I'll definitely tell him soon! I just hope he'll take it well." He laughs awkwardly. "We should both probably head ba..."

That's all Kenma needs to hear. He stands up and walks away slowly, dragging his feet against the grass.

He makes it back to the house and Kuroo arrives soon after him. Kenma secured his things and swings his bag over his shoulder, then waits for everyone to start leaving, or to be called somewhere else for help.

Yaku notices Kenma looking worse than when he left and walks over to him. "You look worse. What happened?" He groans loudly, "Did it get worse?"

Kenma doesn't move or speak in response.

Yaku looks at him, giving Kenma a hard stare, "Um okay.. well coach said we'll be allowed to leave for home soon. He just needs us to sign out to show we were here." Then he walks off, leaving Kenma standing alone.

He doesn't stay there for long, Kenma goes off to find his coach. "Hey Coach Nekomata.. is it okay if I leave early? I've packed up my stuff along with the bedding..."

The Nekoma coach nods and hands Kenma a clipboard, "Can you sign out here?" He asks, he points to a little blank area.

Kenma takes the pen and signs himself out. He thanks his coach and starts walking home, usually he'd ride home with Kuroo and his parents, but he doesn't feel like having another awkward moment with Kuroo.

His shoulder starts to hurt from carrying his large back on it. Kenma takes a few more steps before his phone buzzes. He stops and takes it out of his pocket, he looks at the ID.

Hinata> hey Kenma!! Did you already leave? I owe you an apple pie bar!
>Our bus doesn't leave till later!

Kenma>Oh. I just left.

Hinata>Gah! Where are you now?!

Kenma>Only a little ways past the guest house. Near the laundromat.

Hinata> Stay there!! I'll catch up!