"That Sophie! Damn it!!", she murmured to herself and gritted her teeth.

Then she finally arrived in front of the lab's door and knocked on the cursed door. She was so nervous and not to mention that Professor Snape would always gives a lot of notes to copy on the exercise book as a punishment... This time, only luck could determine her fate that day.....

"I dont want to copy a note for 800 times repeatedly", she added just before she knocked on the door.

"Yeah.. Come in, your highness...", Professor Snape welcomed her cynically in front of the door with his creepy stare.

Then, Professor Snape saw Namjoon behind her looking all sweaty.

"And you too... How was your night?", Professor Snape added with a smirk.

Without saying anything, Namjoon walked inside the lab sitting beside Aurobella. It wasnt the only empty seat, but he had to sit next to her because... The Professor will give him a death stare if he doesnt want to sit on the empty sit at the front.

The professor then walked towards their seats as stare at them. Namjoon lowered down his head tried to avoid any eye contact, but Aurobella... she dared to look at the professor in the eye.

"Open to page 465, both of you... 'The Draught of Peace is a potion that is designed to relieve anxiety and ease agitation'. Copy the notes 300 times... Because you were three minutes late... You cant go to your dorm if you dont finish it", the professor commanded.

Aurobella nodded and opened her book. She dipped her pen in the ink and copied the note straight away.

As she started writing her 287th notes, she realized that the table shook. He faced Namjoon, but Namjoon was just doing his task silently beside her.

So he looked at the front and he realized the movement came from the person who sat in front.... who was Taehyung.

His hands trembled.. He didn't have to copy the note 300 times so Aurobella could simply predicted that he could've tell Professor Snape that he had finished copied everything and went to his dorm. But, strangely... He didn't.

"Pssst! Pssst! Taehyung!", whispered Namjoon who happened to realize Aurobella's action.

Taehyung flinched as if he was so scared. He looked at Namjoon slowly. His eyes could explain to Aurobella that he was feeling feared.

"Stop trembling!", Namjoon continued whispering harshly towards Taehyung.

Hearing his words, Aurobella couldn't stop herself from elbowing Namjoon's arm angrily. She glared at Namjoon sharply.

She moved closer to Taehyung and whispered right in his ear..., "you've finished yours, right?", Aurobella asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Let's send the books together!", Aurobella continued...

"Don't worry, I'll talk to the professor", she added.

Taehyung slowly looked at Aurobella as she smiled sweetly at Taehyung. She took Taehyung's book from his hand and grabbed Taehyung by pulling his clothes so he would follow her from the behind.