s n e a k p e e k 🐍

****"Please, let me go!", She cried, as he pushed her towards the tree really hard

****
"Please, let me go!", She cried, as he pushed her towards the tree really hard.

She couldn't see his face since he wore a mask, black hoodie, mostly looking like the 'Death Eaters'. At that moment she knew she was in a great danger.

"You are a liar!", he yelled and he strangled her with a tight clasp of her shirt.

she could see a shiny flowing of tears in the darkest night. The moon was brighter than ever. She could see that slowly, his fingernails turn into a sharp claws taking out his wand and pointing it at her.

"You killed my parents!You lied about everything!-- You shouldn't ever enter my life!", He yelled to her.

She's breathless, she couldn't defend herself. That guy had taken away her wand. All she did is scream out her lung, tried to get help. But, it was hopeless. Nobody was there, nobody came and help, it was the Forbidden Forest. Nobody dare to enter it, and only they two in it.

Then, he took out a potion and drank it. Slowly, fur started to cover his body, eyes started to turn into the grey-blue color, tears started to wet the fur that slowly cover his face. The big tail started to grow .

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Why do you do this to me?!!!", She begged to him.

She can't move, all she thought was that everything will end this moment.

"Crucio!", He pointed the wand at her and say the dark curse. She screamed out loud.

The curse was torturing her, making her at the end of her breath. But surprisingly, she still could bear the unforgivable curse. Not all the witch/wizard can resist and endure the curse or even block the curse. She, as a 17 years old witch could do that.

But, at the moment, her eyes started to change into blue-grey color and fang started to form on her teeth.
~~~

What was that guy's intention of torturing the girl? Living in wizarding world, he wanna know all of the reasons of his parents' death. Will he found out? Was the girl is the murderer?
****