🔸 F O U R 🔸

Kiana Wright|Keke
Bora Bora📍| Day 2

I woke up extremely exhausted from the night before. I looked around the room seeing all of them girls sleep in my one room. Why book 3 rooms if we all sleep in one😂? Lala, Bella, and Dee slept across Bella's bed. Nini slept in the bed with me and Joy was on the couch that was in the room.

I looked at the clock and it was 2:38 in the afternoon. We literally slept the morning away.

I got up moving Nini heavy ass foot off my leg. I started my hygiene routine after picking out an outfit for the day. I decided on my black shirt with some red checkered pants. I just sat around bored since all these bitches wanna sleep all day.

I heard Lala phone ringing so I got up to answer it since I saw that it was K3

I heard Lala phone ringing so I got up to answer it since I saw that it was K3. "Wassam foolie" I said to him.

"Wassup Ke. Where yall at" he asked me. I just decided to tell him cause it aint really matter to me. "Shii we in Bora Bora" I said doing a lil twerk.

Kamari Jones|K3
Houston, TX📍|Same day

"Shii we in Bora Bora" Keke said getting a lil hype.

"Since when nd who all there" I asked.

"We been here for like 2 days and it's me, Joy, Nini, Lala, Bella, and Dee" she said.

"Damn we thought all they asses was having a sleepover at yo house so we popped up. Nd you mean to tell me y'all overseas. Then yall aint even tell nobody or invite us" I said kinda upset.

"Shii it was a surprise to me too Lala told me we were going to see her mother then next thing I know we all boarding a plane nd they had already brung me some clothes but they only did it to get my mind off that nigga" she said.

"Shii ig we gone let y'all be" I said knowing damn well we finna make an appearance in Bora Bora.

"Ight bye best friend" she said making Ray suck his teeth.

"Nie yk you my bestie" Ray said putting his face in the camera.

"Y'all both my bestfriends" she said giggling.

"Ight love yo bean headed ass" Ray said.

"Youn wanna take it there cause yo ass built like a mfking stick with a big ass ballon on top but love yall. We finna find something to do soon as I wake these hoes up" she said before hanging up.

I turned around and looked at the boys. "Our flight leaves at 4" Woo said.

We went to pack our shii cause it looks like we headed overseas.

*Skips to Bora Bora*

We finally landed in Bora Bora. I texted Keke and told her to share her location.

Me: Aye
GBF🤞🏾💕: Wassam foolie
Me: Share yo location real quick
GBF🤞🏾💕: For 🤔?
Me: Just do it 😐
GBF🤞🏾💕: Man whatever but yall asses better not be here

*GBF🤞🏾💕 shared their location with you *

Kiana Wright| Keke
Bora Bora📍| Same day

"Y'all get the fuck up" I said banging two pots against each other to wake these nigglets up. Everybody got up except Bella. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water to pour on her. I slowly poured the water on her.

She hopped up mad asl. "Why tf y'all play so damn much" she said.

"Bitch yeen hear Keke banging them damn pots together. She playing way too much today" Lala said rolling her eyes.

"Hoe its almost 8 pm and y'all asses still sleep. Plus I think all them nigga y'all date is on they way" I said.

"Bitch how they on the way. They don't know where we at" Nini said.

"Well while y'all was sleep, K3 called Lala and said that they had pulled up to my house cause they thought we was having a sleepover and nobody was home and I told them we in Bora Bora" I explained.

"That still don't mean they here" Dee said.

"Yea K3 called and asked for my location right before I woke y'all up" I explained further.

"Damn" Joy said.

"Anyways y'all get dressed we finna go on a private cruise tour" I said.

-----------------------
Y'all istg I thought I BEEN published this chapter. I was wondering why it aint no reads yet. This chapter been ready for like a month. Sorry poohs !! Y'all know what to do ! Vote, comment, and tell ya friends to tell they friends about it !!