"Get dressed." She said simply letting go and crossing her arms in front of her chest, waiting for me to make a move. 

I sighed. "Why?" I challenged making her smile. 

"Because the boys are down stairs waiting for us." She said simply.  

I raised an eyebrow. "Why are they here?" I asked simply. 

"Because we are having a movie night over at my house tonight." She said. "Oh wait, we have to pack a bag for you also." She said moving around my room with ease as she grabbed my bag and started going through my closest picking out a pair of clothes. 

"I'm staying over at yours?" I asked as I grabbed a pair of sweats, changing out of my pj's.  

"Yeah, I talked to Brayden and he said that it was alright." She said. 

I paused in my changing, looking over at her with wide eyes. She talked to my brother? I froze in surprise as I watched her every move waiting for her to look up. But she kept busy, not looking over at me at all. 

"Since when do you two talk? All I ever hear out of you two is yelling and insults." I said snapping out of my frozen state and pulling on a shirt over my tank top. 

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry; it was a one-time thing. I'm sure we will be yelling and insulting each other by tomorrow." She said tossing me my bag.  

I just rolled my eyes and decided to drop it. "Then what's he going to do?" I asked.  

She rolled her eyes and walked out my door, throwing the blanket back in. "As if I care." She said with stiff shoulders, walking to the front room where I heard people talking. 

"Finally!" Scott said seeing us first.  

He jumped off the couch he was sitting on with Preston and my brother. Mike, Landon and Hunter on the other couch playing the Xbox. 

"Can we go now?" He asked bouncing on his feet. 

I laughed and nodded. "Sure, uh but I have to talk to Brayden." I said looking over at him. He nodded and got up from the couch.  

I took us to the kitchen where I turned on the garbage disposal. It wasn't much but I knew from a little experiment that it would block out some of the werewolf hearing. Sasha had stayed over one night but had left abruptly at midnight. When I asked her about it the next day she told me that she could hear everything Kelly and Brayden were doing across the house. She explained the whole werewolf hearing and it made me uncomfortable, only because their hearing was so crystal clear. So I had asked how you can cancel it out and she said anything with metal grinding on a surface will cancel it out a little, they could only hear parts of the conversation. 

"What are you doing?" Brayden asked moving to go turn it off, but I slapped his hands away. 

"Why did you really agree to let me sleep over?" I asked suspiciously. 

He sighed and looked around the kitchen, rubbing the back of his neck. "And don't you dare lie to me. I think I know what it involves." I said all knowingly. 

"Fine I'm going out tonight to look for mom." He mumbled. 

"I knew it!" I cried out, my hands flailing all over the place. "I knew it had to do something with her. She hasn't been home for two days, and her boss left a message-"  

"Hey, calm down." He said placing his hands on my shoulders lightly. "Don't get so worked up over this." 

"But-" He shook his head at me.