Chapter Three - Worried

Six in the morning.
I have been awake the whole night just thinking in the living room.
It has been a week since we got the message from Zalgo about Annabel.

Speaking about Annabel... I can hear her from the isolation room... Shouting and screaming...

"Get me out of here you loons! I will kill you all! Oh shut up Flame! I'll burn this house down myself!" Annabel shouted.

I rubbed my temple sighing sadly. "This is worse than last month's outburst." I murmured.

As I covered my face with my hands, I heard a bunch of footsteps walk into the living room. When I looked up, I so everyone from the mansion sitting down, looking at me.

"Yes children..?" I wondered.

"What do you mean... worse than last month's outburst..?" Jane asked.

"Do these outburst happen often?" Masky asked as well.

I sighed slumping back into my seat. "Annabel has these outburst every month for one week. My brothers, Jeff, BEN, Sally and Charlie, and I always lock her in the isolation room when she is like this.."

"And why does she act like this?" Toby questioned twitching slightly.

"Because her insanity is not as stable as our, per say. Annabel's insanity is very unstable." I answered.

Once I answered Toby's question, Annabel screamed a blooding curling scream making everyone and myself stand up quickly.

"Big sister!" Sally shouted as she ran out of the room going upstairs.

"Sally! Wait!" I shouted running after her with everyone following behind me.

As we got upstairs, I ran into the monitor room that was next to the isolation room to see Sally looking at the large flat screen showing Annabel sitting in one of the corners of the isolation room, hugging her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth, looking around frantically.
But that didn't frightened and worried everyone and myself... It's was that Annabel was covered in her own blood.... With a writing on one of the walls... Written in blood... Annabel's blood...

"Oh my goodness..." Jane gasped.

"Why... Did she write that... With her own blood..." Jeff whispered.

"This is bad.. Really bad... Slender! I have to stitch her up!" E.J. worried.

I shook my head slightly. "No.. Not yet... We do not know if she is stable yet.."

"But-" E.J. started to say before he was cut off by a scream.

"No! Get out of my head Ashton! Get out! Get out! GET OUT!" Annabel screamed clutching her head standing up.

Everyone and I watched Annabel run around the room... trashing it...

"Anna..." Trender, Splendor, and Offender worried.

"Bell..." Sally whimpered hugging Charlie tightly.

Smile whined sadly as Jeff pet his head. "Me too boy... I'm worried about her too..."

"Oh Annie..." BEN whispered taking his hat off clutching it.

I watched sadly as Annabel started to fix the room apologizing over and over.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I didn't mean anything that I said... I'm so sorry..." She cried quietly.

I got up and started to leave the room. "E.J. Get your medical kit and come to the isolation room.. Jeff... BEN... Follow me... Everyone stay here.." I said leaving the room.

E.J. nodded running to his room as Jeff and BEN followed me into the isolation room.
Once I opened the door, I saw Annabel crying into her arms as she sat on the other side of the room.
As I walked into the room, Annabel looked up with sad, red, puffy eyes with a tear stained face.

"Uncle... I'm sorry!" She cried standing up, running to me and embracing me into a hug as she cried into my suit.

I hugged her back patting her head. "It's alright child, it's alright, I understand." I spoke calmly as I handed her over carefully to BEN and Jeff.

"Annabel, go with Jeff and BEN. They are going to bring you to the infirmary room where E.J. is going to stitch and bandage you up. They will also keep you company when E.J. stitches you back up."

Annabel nodded as she leaned against Jeff and walked out of the room with BEN and Jeff with her blood stained, white hair, covering her face.

Once they left, I walked around the room looking at a brown chair, crunched up paper balls on the floor, and blood stained walls.
Soon I heard the intercom in the room come on.

"Yo Slender, read the writing on the wall Annabel wrote on. The screen in glitching and Dark doesn't know what is going in with it." I heard my brother, Offender, say over the intercom.

I nodded. "Yes, I will." I commented walking toward the wall Annabel wrote on and stood in front of it.

"I don't want to be here anymore!
I'm done..."