We were brought out of our intense gaze with the sound of a loud cough, we turned our gaze away from each other and looked at Maddie who had the widest Cheshire grin on her face.

"Sorry about that Maddie, when Jasper gives me that stare it seems to make me forget about my surroundings. I'm glad that it hasn't led to me becoming clothless."

"I can tell, well I'm going to go find Jackson since I have some stuff to give him, that he wanted Rose to hold for him," Maddie told us, making her way out of the room and towards Jackson's study. "Bye Tally, and Jasper."

"I'm going to make the bottles for the babies and give them to Seth and Leah so they can feed them," I told him.

"Okay, Darlin, while you do that I'm going to go check and see if Belle is awake, and make sure Kenzie is doing okay." He kissed me on the lips softly, and made his way up the stairs, with bags of clothing, and diapers. 

Making my way into the kitchen, I took out the pink bottles and pacifiers, and then the blue bottles and the pacifiers getting them ready to wash and sanitize them for the babies to use.

It took an hour for me to wash the bottles and then sanitize them.  When I was finally done, I put the water in the bottle, next I put in the formula shaking it so it could turn into milk, I then placed a little bit of blood inside of the bottles. I'm not even sure if they're going to need to drink blood, but I wasn't taking any chances since they are half vampire and half shapeshifter. 

I was placing the top on the bottles when Leah walked in, I handed her both bottles, and she took it with a smile, and thanked me before walking out of the kitchen.

Sitting down on one of the stools, I took this time to think about all the things I must do before I even thought of going back to Forks, Washington. First thing first I must patrol again to make sure there's no trouble around town with the vamps. Second, I must find a way to send my children back to the future, without changing the timeline.  Third Jasper and I are supposed to be visiting his friends Charlotte and Peter. Fourth I still must introduce Jasper to the rest of my friends. Finally try to figure out what Jackson is hiding from me, and to meet this horrible girlfriend that Damien has been telling me about. 

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Maddie sneaking up behind me, with her signature grin. She then pounced on my back, causing me to jump in fright.

"What the hell Mads, you seriously scared me," Placing my hand on my chest, I waited for my heart to calm down.

"Sorry Puddin."

"Did I not tell you to stop calling me that."

"Yup, but I decided to ignore you, Tally."

I rolled my eyes at her, softly smiling at her, I stood up and made my way to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water, one for her and me. "So, tell me what was it that you need to drop off for Jackson?"