Chapter 12 [part 2]

His lips were cold but the kiss was pure heat. I wanted to not want it, to hate it and remain angry but when his tongue tangled with mine all my anger melted and I could only focus on the sensations that he was evoking. I mewled in need trying to break my hands free to tangle in his hair as his erection continue to poke at me. He however didn't let go and controlled the kiss sucking on my lips nibbling and biting. Our tongue danced together as our mouth latched onto each other sucking and taking. I groaned in need when he pulled away. My breasts were heavy and I was achy. He just stared at me as I breathed ratchedly in need sucking in air.

"Fúck, I missed you too Cara very much, he groaned letting go of my hands and pecking light kisses all over my neck. I've thought about the moment I'd get to claim these lips again so much." My hands immediately tangled in his hair pulling as my legs fell even wider apart. His hand trails down to my breast, and my top is pulled back exposing my breast to the heat of his gaze. He sucks in a ragged breath his hands moving reverently then desperately over them. Suddenly he claims my nipples sucking hard and nibbling before letting go with a pop. "Your so beautiful, majestic and these are perfect,"he puffs out a breath caressing my nípples.

I was moving restlessly "Please,"I begged shamelessly as he moved onto my next nipple. I'd lecture myself later about self control and not being so easy when it comes to him.

My hands go to his zipper opening it delving inside as our mouths fúck each other once more. I grabbed his member running my hand over it. He groans jerking pressing into my hand then grabbing my hand before I could venture inside his boxers placing my hands above my head once more. He goes back to my breast and my mouth falls open releasing sounds I didn't think were possible.

"Fúck,"he hisses as his hands venture into my thong and felt how wet I was. I open up wider encouraging him. He groans as I whimper my eyes falling shut as my teeth clamp onto my lower lip.

"We can't here,"he protest but even still one of his finger continues to explore my heat circling my hole, his hand brushes my swollen clìt and I grind hard against him. His hand leave my heat and my eyes open as I groaned in protest. Through half lidded eyes I see him suck my heat from his finger closing his eyes in pleasure.

"You want to ride my dick baby girl is that what you want." I moan unable to answer lifting up. He twist my nipple hard . Answer me girl,"he demanded hoarsely. I swallowed nodding yes. He claims my lips flipping us so I was on top.

"Fúcking hell baby he groaned your in heat and you haven't even gotten this dick.He says as I'm propped above him my breast hanging in his face and grinding against his dick. His hands squeezed my breast as the bites into my bottom lip.

"That's it baby take what you need.Ride this dick baby it's yours. Rub your pùssy all over it,"he whispers hand in my hair pulling me forward as I moved erratically against his dick grinding.

"Make me come in my pants baby,"he whispers squeezing my ass pulling me harder against his dick.

I was far gone, my only focus was the pressure that was building inside. As I continued to grind against him I felt myself being flooded even more as my body primed itself for what should come. His hands roam over me possessively. I was right on the edge as he continues to whisper dirty things to me. Suddenly out of nowhere his teeth latch onto my breast hard painfully biting down while his fingers twisted the next once. Every thing reached a plateau and my legs pressed hard locking onto his sides tremblimg as a scream built in my throat. He holds me in place by my hair, claiming my lips swallowimg my scream as my clít swelled and complete pleasure washed over me as I shamelessly rubbed against him. I felt so much pleasure it was like I'd combust. When he finally let go of my lips I was still trembling as he rained feathery kisses over my face.

"You did good baby,"he says moving my hair aside so he could kiss my throat as my face fell in his neck. My lips goes to his neck as the sensations and tiny shockwaves wash over me my thighs still spasming trembling My tongue darts out lazily caressing his neck as I nibbled. He shifted his dick and it pressed against my clit again. And despite just cumming I felt even more aroused than I was before if that was possible all I wanted was him inside of me, filling me. I felt so empty and in need. All I wanted was to take his dick and shove it into me and beg him to fùck me until the emptiness disappeared. I didn't do that but instead got up on shaky legs nearly collapsing.

"Your mine," he says as I go to walk off.

"Fùck you,"I say shakily my senses still recoverring.

He take his dick out pumping it furiously as he continues to look at my exposed breast.
"How I'd like to fuck that dirty mouth of yours girl. I bet you'd gag on this fat cóck. Not used to díck being in your mouth."

"You could try," I say trying to sound offended but my voice faltered expressing my need. I wanted him to take me and make me his as I've known I was. My eyes locked onto his hand that was pumping his cock.

"When I fuck that mouth of yours babe, you won't be talking normal for a while believe me. That throat of yours will be so fucking sore," he says groaning as semen spurted from his cóck onto the grass.

"Fùck,"he curses closing his eyes.

He sighs in pleasure and I watch pressing my thighs as close together as possible as he puts his still hard díck back into his pants zipping it. He had just made himself orgasm and he was still hard. Having gotten up he looks down at me through lidded eyes humming in the back of his throat.

I stood there hoping he'd come closer and touch me but he instead stood a good distance away.

I walk over to him unable to help myself. ",Your an ass," I say.

"Your beautiful,"he retorts still not touching me.

I glare up at him "fúck you," I say hoping to piss him off into touching me again.

"Soon,"he whispers pulling me against him pressing a soft sweet kiss to my mouth when I'd been expecting something agressive. He fixes my bikini top, placing my breast back inside fondling them intimately until they were settled.

"Your body is for my eyes only,"he says possessively. I bit my lips I loved when he got possessive. He cups my ass cheeks squeezing them and kisses both my eyelids.I'll see you on Sunday. " he says letting go of me and turning to leave. When he was a distance away he turned seeing me still standing in the same place.

"Go clean yourself up," he says and don't go playing with that pússy when I'm not there to witness it," he finishes sending me a smoldering look. Believe me I'll know" and with that he walks off stopping to retrieve his jacket and phone.

After taking a cold shower in the closest bathroom I felt my senses returning and so too my resolve. In the end I decided there and then I'd tell him my fúcking mind tomorrow when I saw him and let him know I'm not his damn toy. He can't just leave avoid me not say shit after nearly fúcking me. I have feelings and needed reassurances. I always seem to be the one left achy and wanting. I decided then and there next time it'd be him who'd be left aching and wanting. "Did you see his dick girl?"he was still hard as a rock my mind replies. My heart might belong to him and inexplicably my body but that doesn't mean I wouldn't demand his respect. I'm not some toy for him to use when he sees fit and disown at other times. I'd let him know exactly that tomorrow. Even if my vagina was screaming to be used by him.

******

Cheers to part 2 and a Happy New Year!