27. The annoying date

Start from the beginning

I looked at Zack, nothing special. I looked around me, nothing special. I looked outside at the road, noth-.. I looked outside at the road..

There I saw the demon kingdom. Holy shit!

Zack got down and opened the door for me.. and Jimin. We got down and I acted normal. 

Turn invisible Ellie! Turn invisible!

"Ellie where are you?" Are you playing hide and seek now? Now is not the time!" Zack said giggling. 

Bingo!

I slowly started walking away and dragging Jimin's hand in order to get away with me. I hope Jimin is hearing this. Jimin if your hearing this hold my hand tight. 

He held my hand tight. 

Perfect!

On three we run. 3, 2, 1! 

I started running along with Jimin while still holding hands. 

"HERE YOU ARE ELLIE! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!?" I heard Zack saying and he started running. 

Oh shit! Turn invisible c'mon! 

I continued running with Jimin. Finally he said something. "Ellie listen to me." He said panting. "I'm a vampire too! I can run fast. Jump and I'll catch you okay?"

"Ok!" I said panting and running. 

"3! 2! 1! Jump!" He said. I jumped according to his instructions and carried me in a bridal style. He catched me as he promised. "Hold tightly!". I obeyed and then he ran in the speed of sound. It went really fast and we were already at Zack's house. 

"Ellie go call Jungkook and Beomgyu. I need a minute rest!" He told my while panting hardly and falling on the ground. Not falling like a faint fall but more like loosing balance and sitting down.

I nodded and went inside the house. "JUNGKOOK! BEOMGYU!" I screamed. 

They got downstairs. "What's up?" Beomgyu asked. 

"We need to run away now! No more time to lose come on!"

They quickly put their shoes on and we went out to meet a standing Jimin full of energy. "Let's go!" He said and we started running away from Zack's house. 

"What's going on?!" Jungkook asked. 

"We'll explain later but now we have to get away from Zack's house!" 

We ran to the nearest bus station and stood there.

"What are we gonna do now?!" Beomgyu asked.

"I think we should take bus number 32." Jimin said and looked at the timetable. As he was looking at it, bus 32 came.

"Well we were really lucky!" I said.

We got on the bus and payed. We all had a little bit of money except me. I guess their boss gave them money already.

We sat down at the bus and Jimin started explaining.

"Well basically.. remember what Zack did to Ellie?" Jimin asked and we nodded. "Well.. she wanted me to watch them cause she thought Zack would do something. He only took her out on a surprise date."

"You mean annoying date!" I said.

"He's crazy!" Beomgyu said.

"So when they got out from from the building, cause he took her on a date in his own shop." Jimin continued.

Jungkook facepalmed himself. "I think he never had a girlfriend before."

"Me either but anyways, I ran away with Ellie and now we're here." Jimin explained.