2. Friends

Ellie: Who are those?

Lisa: Luhan with a girl!

I was dumbfounded. Luhan is cheating on me! But maybe it's just his friend? But I don't know her and I know all of his friends! Maybe cousin? He is probably a playboy. He never loved me! That's why he never wanted to kiss me!

Lisa: Ellie are you there?

Ellie: Yes yes! What if it is his cousin or something?

Jisoo: It's not! After I took the photo I saw them kissing. What are you gonna do?

He kissed her? He never wanted to kiss me! Why her?

I thought about what I'm gonna do then an idea popped in my head. I decided to message Luhan.

Ellie: Hi!

Luhan: Hi babe!

Ellie: You know that ily right?

Luhan: Ily too babe!

Ellie: You know what ily stands for?

Luhan: I love you!

Ellie: Nope! I leave you bitch! How dare you cheat on me?!

Luhan: What I didn't cheat!

Ellie: You did! Don't talk to me or else I'm gonna block you!

Luhan: But Ellie I didn't!

Ellie: Warning number 2 (you only have 3 warnings) I'm gonna block you!

I stopped texting him, took a screenshot and sent it to the girls.

The crazy girls groupchat 😜

Ellie: *screenshot*

Jisoo: I CANT BREATH HAHAHA!

Lisa: Oooh savage!

Jisoo: He deserved that!

Ellie: Yep! Like he could've just have told me that he didn't like me. It would be much better than cheating.

Lisa: I agree!

Jisoo: Same!

Lisa: We saw Luhan sitting beside his 'new girlfriend' while texting you and she was so angry that he tried to get you back. He said that he is just playing with you and he knows that you would stick to what your mind thinks cause you are a retard.

Ellie: That bitch!

Jisoo: Then when his 'girlfriend' walked away he started thinking out loud. He said that he was going to your new school and get you back so he can play with you. He asked himself how he will find you and I saw him open snapchat, so Ellie turn off your snap location.

Jisoo: or you know what, its too late. He screenshotted.

Ellie: Shit! Btw thanks for telling me! I'll make sure that bastard never gets me back but I have to go to class now, bye!

Jisoo: Bye!

Lisa: Bye!

I went to class and sat down. A girl came up to me and asked: "Hi, can we be friends?". I stared at her with a blank face, then when I got it I answered:

"Sure!" I fake smiled. I couldn't really smile because I was still affected by what Luhan did with me.

After class that girl came to me again. "Hi again! I'm Jihyo". I stared at her again trying to process what she just said.