Time to shop pt.1 (leosaya)

Pov: Leon

(Making out warning)

I woke up and I immediately wanted to go back to sleep, but then I realized that I couldn't sleep in for forever, even though that would be amazing!!! I walked to my drawers and changed into my regular clothes. I then walked outside into our lounge area, and saw Sayaka hugging a pillow looking bored and quite tired. "Mornin Sayaka!" I said, she turned to look at me, a smile quickly appeared on her face as she said "Good morning Leon! I hope you slept well!" "I did, but did you sleep okay? You look really tired." I asked "O-oh t-t-that's because...I couldn't sleep..?" she replied "I can tell that you are lying, what actually kept you up at night?" I asked. "O-okay fine! But don't tell anyone okay!?!?" She shouted "Of course I won't, now what is it?" I answered "I was thinking about...you.." she whispered, I could still hear what she said though. I felt a blush creeping onto my face, I honestly didn't know what to say. Sayaka, a girl who is really cool and..is a tiny bit hot... thought about me all night!?!? I let my thoughts wander for a bit until Sayaka blurted out "You probably think I'm really weird right now, don't you?"

"I don't think you're weird because you uhh thought about..me..all...night.." I muttered "Ok, that's such a lie!!" Sayaka yelled "No, I'm not lying!! Here let me prove it to you!!" I yelled back and I slowly started to lean closer to her, her face turning more red as I moved closer to her. Butterflies in my stomach, my face getting hotter as I inch closer to her, and a feeling of love swirling around me. We were now only a few inches away from each other, I was leaning for the kiss. The doorbell rang, Sayaka yelped in fear. I was quite upset, whoever was behind that door was gonna get beat up by me and my bat afterwards. I then opened the door and saw Makoto standing there, looking all innocent or whatever. He said "Oh hey Leon, I was just checking to see if everyone was awake and ready. If we all get ready, I was thinking we could all have a little more time to shop." I was getting quite annoyed at him for ruining my moment with Sayaka, I almost grabbed my bat. I ALMOST grabbed my bat, I didn't wanna answer him but I still had to so I said angrily "Is that all? We'll go, Sayaka and I are getting ready, we'll be down soon."

(The kissing scene starts here)

Makoto looked behind me to see the rest of my room I'm guessing, he then left with a confused look on his face. I slammed the door in anger, "Sorry about that, the luck boy got in the way of everything." I groaned "It's okay stuff happens!" she exclaimed with a smile, her eyes said something else though. All I could see was sadness and frustration in her eyes. So she actually did want that kiss, my face grew a bit hot from this. I then knew what I had to do, I walked up to her, grabbed her bow, and brought her lips up to mine. She tensed up at first, but she gradually relaxed into it. I wanted to make this a little more exciting, I lightly bit her lower lip for permission. She quickly let me in, we then had a fight for dominance. I'm proud to say that I'm a top, so I won the fight pretty easily.

(The kissing part is now OVER)

We separated our lips for air after a few minutes of making out. "You are actually pretty good at kissing Leon." Sayaka said "Well you ain't too bad yourself Sayie." I replied, Sayaka's face turned a bit red. "I-i've never been given a nickname before.." She murmured "Well now ya got one toots." I replied, I then looked at my phone to check the time, it was close to the time that we were supposed to meet up with everyone else. "We should head now Sayie." I said I checked my pockets to make sure I had everything I needed, and I did. Sayaka stood up from the couch, and walked towards the door "Ok then, let's go Leo!" she exclaimed as she opened the door. I followed her and closed and locked the door, I felt my face growing a bit hot at the nickname. But I decided to not mention it and just follow her as she led me to the others.   

This was written by Author-Chan