"I never took you as the classical type." I said waving the CD behind over shoulder as I shuffled through a few more.

"It's the foundation to all music." She simply replied.

"Thats true." I agreed. "It's just..."

"What? You don't like classical music princess?"

I shook my head, "No. I love it. I just never expected you to be into this type of stuff."

"Don't let perception full you Camz. I'm not as cool as you think I am."

"Oh, I never thought you were cool, I was just saying." I teased.

"Oh yeah? Then tell me, what do you think of me?"

"Well, for starters I think your a big dork. I don't think you'll admit it to yourself, but I've never seen a collection of books or classical music this big."

"Camz, I have like three classical CD's."

I gave her a pointed look, "Exactly. You're collection is enormous."

Lauren chuckled a little as she shook her head at me.

"Stop making me laugh my chest hurts."

"You're not the one with the broken ribs." I joked realizing that she didn't know yet. The hairs on the back of my neck practically stood up as the vibe in the room changed.

"That's right..." Lauren said walking over to me. "You're hurt." She said before she crouched down next to me and cocked her head to the side. "Tell me, what happened to you?"

I wanted to tell her. I really did. But it had been a really tough day for her already and I didn't want to add on to it.

"It's not important. We can talk about it later." I said avoiding her gaze and continuing to look through her music.

Her pale hand grabbed my chin and pulled it towards her direction, " I want to talk about it now. Who hurt you?"

I sighed before I gave in, " I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to get mad."

"I can't promise that." Lauren almost whispered with her brows furrowed.

"..."

"Come on Camz. I'll try not to freak out."

"Okay." I said before I cleared my throat and continued, "So, today at school, I went to the bathroom to blow my nose around lunch time and..." I paused.

"Um.." My voice quivered.

"Camz." Lauren said catching my attention. "It's okay."

I took a deep breath before I spoke again, "Vero and Madison came in and they...hit me. Until the point where I really thought I was going to pass out. I thought I was a goner. But luckily, Dinah and the girls found me and saved me. After that, I went home and took a really long nap. And when I woke up, I talked to my dad about a few things. He was a mad about what happened and wanted me to tell the police but I refused too and we got in a little argument about it. He agreed with me at the end though and after he left, I went out looking for you."

Lauren's breathing began to become uneasy as she maintained eye contact with me. Her teeth clenched as she took in my words. She looked mad. Scratch that, pissed. You could literately see it in her eyes. The fire, burning endlessly within them.

"They hurt you?" Lauren tried to ask calmly as she moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah but I shouldn't of gone to the bathroom alone. Especially on a day that you weren't here to protect me."