chp21-Hotel meetings

ابدأ من البداية

As Tatsuya entered the room unann Mayumi could hear someone breathing slightly. She didnt move, she just rightfully held on to a small vase which she hid under her blanket.

Tatsuya walked closer towards her and examined her.

"Mayumi, arent you going to get changed? He asked.

Mayumi looked at him. He had a calm face which relaxed her "no, I'm a bit too tired right now"  she said.

"I see" Tatsuya said gently as he moved her hair out of her face. "I'll take my leave now" He sweetly said.

"Leave your spare key card to your room here" Mayumi demanded.

Tatsuya paused and then said "sure, I'll see you around"

Mayuni nodded and then he left. She woke up around 6 hours later. It was now 5:30am.

She got up and had coffee. She would be staying in the hotel for a few nights, she then began to guess how long Tatsuya would be there for.

Out of curiosity she grabbed Tatsuyas key card. She wondered if she would be able to see his sleeping face

Mayumi walked in and paused. Her eyes widened and her breathe shook.

She saw Tatsuya in the middle of the room with blood on his hands and shirt. On the floor were 2 guys. One was holding a gun and the other a knife.

Mayumi calmed down and approached him. "What happened?" She asked.

"They tried to steal something important" he replied in his normal tone.

Before she could reply he went on a call with someone. As soon as he hanged up the Lady who wore the red dress walked in the room.

Tatsuya and the woman spoke amongst themselves and then began to talk louder.

"You still have the files right?" The woman asked in a demanding tone.

"Yes ma'am" Tatsuya responded.

"Good, you will probably have to stay with a friend now" the woman informed.

Tatsuya was blank. "He can stay with me" Mayumi interrupted.

Before Tatsuya could respond the woman walked up to Mayumi and shook her hands saying "thank you, your a big help. Dont be afraid to beat him up if you need to"

Tatsuya gave the woman a betrayed look whilst Mayumi let out a sigh of relief seeing the wedding rings on the womans finger.

Everyone then left the room once Tatsuya showered and gathered all his belongings.

As Tatsuya walked into Mayumis room Mayumi puched him in the stomach. Surprised, Tatsuya bent over slightly with his hands on his stomach and asked "what was that for?" In a calm tone still.

"Just felt like it" mayumi said with her iconic wink.

Tatsuya stayed on her sofa whilst Mayumi went to her bed. Tatsuya all of a sudden felt tired.

He started to slouch and kept reminding himself to keep his posture straight. Mayumi noticed.

"Tat~su~ya, do you want to come into bed?" Mayumi asked with an evil smile.

Tatsuya shook his head.

"Tat~su~ya. Come into bed" Mayumi demanded with an even stronger evil smile.

Tatsuya got up and sat on the very edge of the bed.

Mayumi laughed. She pushed him fully into the middle of the bed. The bed was massive so there was definitely enough room for them both.