Have you ever felt that way?

I woke up to Tae shaking me

"Hey sleeping beauty, I brought ice cream" 

"Thank you" I smiled up at him as he leaned down and kissed my forehead, he got on the other side of my bed and pulled out two spoons, he curled up with me and we ate out of the same gallon of ice cream while I explained to him what had happened. 

"Wow" he sighed out as he shook his head "that's pretty fucked to be honest..if he made you feel like it was deeper than what it was..and then turned around and told you he was going on a date..I mean..that sounds kind of heartless" 

"Exactly" I nodded and sniffled as I wiped a tear from my face "I should have set boundaries with him like we did..but I let myself fall" 

"It happens..even with boundaries sometimes you find yourself falling the person anyway" he shrugged 

"Have you ever felt that way?"

He sighed "I have" he looked down at our ice cream and smiled "once upon a time I really thought we would turn into something more..I had to swallow down my feelings if I wanted to keep hanging out with you and sleeping with you.." 

"Oh my god..Tae..I had no idea" I felt my eyes sting with more tears 

"Hey, don't cry" he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest "it's okay, I managed to get over my feelings and accepted that I would rather have you in my life as a friend than nothing at all" 

"You should have told me" 

"You would have treated me differently and I didn't want that" he shook his head "I didn't want you to treat me differently or start watching what you say and do around me, I wanted you to continue being free around me" 

"I understand" I nodded, he was right. I would've pushed him away. 

"I love you Bev, our friendship means more to me than my feelings ever did" he kissed my forehead 

"I love you too Tae, thanks for being here for me" 

"Always" he smiled 

He spent the night with me, we cuddled and talked until we fell asleep, in the morning he kissed my face all over making me giggle as I opened my eyes, he leaned in and kissed my lips 

"I have to get going to work. Text me okay?"

"Okay" I leaned up and kissed him again before he left. 

I was sitting at my computer getting my work done when my phone rang 

"Hey" 
"Hey babe, you got a minute?"
"Sure, what's up?"
"Well, I took Nicole out last night and everything went smoothly, but when she kissed me goodbye..I don't know how to explain it but I didn't like it. I didn't hate it..I just..I can't explain it" 
"Maybe you aren't as attracted to her as you thought? Or maybe she's just a bad kisser" 

I shrugged and rolled my eyes wishing I wasn't sitting here giving him dating advice.

"Maybe" he sighed "I just needed my best friend's input I guess. Should I give up or keep pursuing her?"  

My heart dropped. 
Fuck. 

"It's up to you.. I mean if you want to try it go for it..if not..let her down easy I guess" 
"You're right, thanks Bevvy" 
"No problem"
"I love you"
"Love you too, bye" 

I ended the call before I lost my shit. I sighed as I tried to focus on my work, the feeling in the pit of my stomach was getting worse. The thought of him kissing this girl was making me sick to my stomach. 

Jinnie: party at my place friday night! 
Me: I'll be there!

I smiled as I locked my phone and put it off to the side. 

The few days leading up to the party at Jin's dragged on super slow, Yoongi kept asking me to hang out and I kept making excuses as to why I couldn't and he wanted to talk about Nicole and I just couldn't handle it. 

Friday morning Tae texted me

Bootycall: you free today? 😏🍆💦
Me: I have a party at Jin's tonight. I don't want to go but I told him I would
Bootycall: why don't you want to go?
Me: Yoongi..he's bringing Nicole 🙄🥺 
Bootycall: ooooh ☹ 

Two hours later I was running around in my underwear trying to figure out what to wear. Whoever this Nicole girl was, I needed to look better than her without making it too obvious. My front door opened and in walked Taehyung. 

My mouth hung open as I eyed him up and down, Taehyung always looks flawless, but when he WANTS to look flawless..he's fucking ethereal. 
Black tight shirt, black tight pants with a chain attached, chunky boots, a black suit jacket, and his long black hair was a bit wavy, he wore dangling earrings that added to his bad boy image 
"Holy fuck Tae, you look fucking hot!" 

"Thanks" he chuckled "I figured you might want a sexy date to the party tonight" 

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm one hundred percent positive. Let's go make your man jealous" he smirked 

"Okay..help me pick out an outfit then" 

He smiled as he followed me to my room, he helped me pick out my outfit which was a short black dress, with black flats, we left my hair down and put waves in it before doing my makeup. 

"You look fucking phenomenal Bev" he smiled and leaned in kissing my lips softly 

"Thanks" I smiled "you sure you wanna do this?"

"More than sure, let's go" he intertwined our fingers and pulled me out of the house to his car, he opened the door for me and closed it once I sat down. 

"Don't be nervous, we're going to make him realize what he's missing" 

"This feels kind of wrong though" I admitted softly "what if he really just.. doesn't have feelings for me?" 

"Then we went to a party together looking hot as fuck and had a good time before I took you home and fucked you into the mattress" he shrugged and I giggled

"Already have that planned out huh?" 

"Always" he smiled wide as we pulled up to Jin's house that was already packed with people, I swallowed the lump in my throat as Tae opened my door for me and led me into the house. 

Brb drooling 🤤

Brb drooling 🤤