FORTY - FIVE : WHO?

Start from the beginning

"No, so please don't tell him" I respond avoiding to look at him.

"Why don't you want to tell him?" Jaehyeong asked me.

"If he know about me being pregnant he'll drop out of school too. He'll have responsibilities, he told me last night that he wanted to enjoy for now. I don't want to ruin it" I told them.

"I'm out of here, its not my fucking business to get involve" Hyungwon walk away looking annoyed. Then Jaehyeong sat down beside me.

"I know it's not also my business to get involve but I think the best way to solve this is to tell him the truth" Jaehyeong said.

"I don't know if it's for the best. I don't even know if he'll take responsibility" I sigh.

"You want us to help you out?" Woosung asked me but I refuse.

"Hyungwon is right it's not your business to get involve, so I think I should handle this by my self. Especially you Woosung, I don't want you to get involved you Changkyun" I told him and he nodded.

"But still you have to tell him the truth. If he doesn't accept it, I'll turn his nightmare into reality. I'll have you" Woosung said.

"W-what?"

"No, don't get me wrong. What I mean is if he refuse to take responsibility, you still have me. I'll help you out with your child" Woosung said.

"That still the same" Jaehyeong said.

"That's not the same" Woosung said.

"But still you need to tell Changkyun about it" Jaehyeong told me. Reminding me that it was also Changkyun's child. Okay I'll tell Changkyun once he got home.

--------------

From: Minkyung
Hey can we talk later?

From: Changkyun
Sure, I was going there later Mom just called me. I have something to tell Woosung and Kihyun.

From: Minkyung
See you later

From: Changkyun
See you later, love you.

I wonder what's the thing he need to tell Woosung and Kihyun? Did something bad happened?

Time have passed and I was already night. I went out of my room, I saw Woosung who was just got out from his room.

"Is Changkyun already here?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he respond not even looking at me and rush downstairs. What's with him. I followed him downstairs and saw the three of them talking at the living room.

"What do you mean tomorrow?" I heard Kihyun said.

"That's what Mom wants" Changkyun respond.

"Then we need to be on the road early" Woosung said.

"Then let me sleep here" Changkyun said.

"No, you have you own house" Kihyun said.

"You wanted us to get going early in the morning, so let me sleep here" Changkyun said grabbing his bags from the floor. "Don't worry I'll be sleeping at------- Minkyung?" He was startled when he almost number me.

"How long have you been there?" He asked.

"Why? Is there something I should not know?" I asked him back. He look away, running his hand on his soft locks.

"Hyung explain everything to her, I'm going to take a shower" Changkyun told Woosung walking away from me as he made his way upstairs.

"Use the room across Minkyung's" Kihyun shouted earning a 'got it's from Changkyun.

"Did Changkyun just avoided me?" I asked Woosung and Kihyun as I made my way to sit with them.

"No, he's just overthinking" Woosung said.

"You're going somewhere tomorrow?" I asked.

"Mom just called Changkyun and he doesn't want to go without Woosung and I" Kihyun told me.

"That's why he's overthinking. Mom called him and said someone was looking for him" Woosung told me.

"Then who'll stay here with me?" I asked both of them since they know that I'm pregnant.

"Minhyuk will be here tomorrow all day" Woosung said.

"No you cannot trust him, he's talkative. If he happens to know about Minkyung being pregnant I'm sure he'll be the one who will reveal it to Changkyun" Kihyun said.

"Just come with us" Woosung said and Kihyun also agreed.

----------------
The next day the four of us travel all the way to visit their Mother. Kihyun was the one driving, Woosung on the passenger's seat. Changkyun and I are both at the backseat. Since we got in the car he haven't talk to me. He was just staring out of the window thinking of something.

"Changkyun" I called him making him snapped out of reality.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he just nodded looking back at the window.

I reach for his hand and interlock mine. He was startled he look at me and gave him a smile.

"You look worried" I told him and he showed me the softest smile.

"Don't worry about me" he said. I held his hand with both of my hands. He keep looking at the window, I look at him and see him smiling. Changkyun you piece of shit trying to hide that beautiful smile away from me.

------------

We arrived at their house and there's Mom waiting for us.

"Good thing you came earlier than I'm expecting" Mom said.

"Where?" Changkyun asked.

"In your room" Mom response. I look at Changkyun's face, he looks like he was about to throw a punch on someone any time. He quickly run inside the house. Who's inside his room? Who's looking for him?Woosung talked to his Mom for a moment asking about that someone who's in Changkyun's room.

"Shit" Woosung quickly run inside following Changkyun. What's goin on?

"This ain't good" Kihyun soon later run after Woosung following them inside the room. What's goin on? Who's inside Changkyun's room.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
When do you guys think Changkyun will found out about Minkyung pregnant?
-KT