FORTY - FIVE : WHO?

Start from the beginning

"Aren't they delicious?" I smiled eating the strawberries. He wiped the corner of his lips with his middle finger then continuing to munch. He completely gave up standing up from his bed and heading to his closet to grab some clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"Imma take a shower" he said leaving me behind and went inside the shower.

-------------------

The next morning I woke up Changkyun was already gone from bed. I head downstairs to find him cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Kyun" I greeted him peeking on behind him.

"Morning baby" he greeted back his hand went to the side of my head pulling me closer to plant a kiss against my head. "I'm done" he said turning the stove off.

I went to the kitchen isle waiting for Changkyun to serve the food. He put down a plate of bacon and bread infront of me. Then he says down across me with only a cup of coffee on his hands.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked him.

"I'm still full from last night" he said. I nodded and started to eat the bacon he cooked. He was just there sipping his coffee as his eyes never left me. Even if he told me that he was full I still feed him, shoving a slice of bacon on his mouth.

"You going to school?" I asked him when I notice that he's wearing white button up polo. He nodded as he continue to chew his food.

"I'll take you home first then I'll head to school" He said.

"You'll be late if you do that, I'll just ask Woosung to pick me up if it's okay?" I suggested.

"No don't bother him plus I'm always late at school, so being late today isn't new" he said.

---------------

He dropped me infront of Kihyun's house.

"I love you" he mouthed from his car. I smile at him mouthing an I love you to him and wave my hand as he leave.

"Did you able to tell him?" I heard Kihyun's voice.

"No, not yet. I don't know how to open that topic to him. I need more time" I told him and he just nodded.

"Woosung is home, call him if you need something. I'll be off to work now" he said.

"See you later then, be careful" I said.

Once he drove off I went inside the house finding Woosung at the living room. I threw myself on the couch sitting beside him.

"This is so frustrating, how am I going to tell Changkyun that I'm pregnant with his child" I groaned is frustration. I look over Woosung who was running his hands through his hair, looking away.

"Who's who?!" I heard Jaehyeong.

"You're pregnant with Changkyun's child?" Then Hyungwon appeared. Shit, Kihyun didn't told me Woosung wasn't alone. "Did he already knew about this?" He asked.