jimins eyes blurred down, remembering the scene he saw.

"It wasn't coincidence this time. my soul sense was tugged."

"w-wait a minute, you don't mean-"

"yeah." jimin looked up meeting five pairs of disbelieved eyes. "we're all connected to her."

it was silence after that. 

a soul sense being tugged is a very rare trait. it was something only three or more soulmates can experience. a soul sense being tugged means that your soul sense was activated by your own soulmate. 

and for them that was her.

and although it seemed very unfair, it also meant another thing for them.

a meeting point.

she was their meeting point, the one that finishes their puzzles. 

she was the last one.

and as a common term, she is their lifeline.

it started with a gulp, and then a tear.

before respective tears had streamed down their face.

"g-god...." yoongi choked out a chuckle.

all of them feeling euphoric and giddy while happy tears ran down their face.

sniffing in hard, taehyung aggressively wiped his tears before looking at namjoon, who was trying to compose himself.

"w-we can break that promise right?" he stated, his eyes full of determination.

"are y-you sure?" namjoon asked, wiping his tears away.

"we might as well, we only kept that promise because we wanted her to find out on her own. but this is our lifeline joonie, her own soul sense can kill her if we don't know what it is."

"r-right." taking a deep breath, he looked at all his partners. "you guys ready?" 

giving their own nods, he closed his eyes.

~

after a rude awakening of a freshly showered bunny and a sleepy mochi, (y/n) sat in the dining room being served handmade pancakes with (f/fruit) and a (f/d) by jin.

being dragged into a emotional and messy cuddle pile yesterday, she was confused at the current behavior she was seeing.

no, nobody was acting weird or unusual.

but that was her problem.

it was like nothing happened.

what.the.fu-

the next thing she knows she was bumped to the ground as jungkook and taehyung wrestled for the last drop of syrup next to her.

and the only thing that was last heard in that house was the angry screech of a certain someone.

~

apparently, because of the 'situation' that took place yesterday, everybody was granted a whole week off. just to clear their heads and relax for a while.

and the boys did not waste anytime at all.

dragging the girl towards their private practice room, they goofed around and showed a bunch choreographies that they were working on.

actually managing to lift (y/n)'s mood, slightly laughing and smiling the whole time.

after a while, and playing a serious game of rock-paper-scissors for food delivery payment, they were now sitting in a circle. having random conversations and mindlessly chattering with each other.