Chapter 17 - Nick's POV

Nick's POV: 

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about Ellie. She's such a brat. I can't stand her. She even ditched detention...what a nerd. She should kill herself for all I care. I mean, she's so ugly. I never liked her in the first place. 

Good thing Andrew and I stole Austin's phone and texted Ellie that she should kill herself. We did a good job. Andrew and Austin aren't really friends anymore, but whatever. It doesn't matter. 

Ellie is Little Miss Suicide just like Kyle said. Kyle told me that Ellie used to get abused by her brothers and that's why she lives with him now. I wish I could hurt her. Maybe I can. 

I mean, I'll just get my friends together and we'll gang up on her. Yep, that's a good idea. I'll do that. We'll bring her into the woods, abuse her, and then leave her there. 

I'll even go to the store and buy a going-away gift for her. Hehe.

I just want her dead. And I mean that. 

I know I'm only 15...but I deserve what I want. I want her to die. I have something against her. But, I don't know what it is. I just don't like her. 

Sometimes, I trip her in the hallways, kick her under the desk in class, and my friends and I carved words onto her desk the other day. She was so upset, it was amazing. I love seeing her upset. Seeing her upset, makes me happy. But, I don't know how that works. 

She didn't show up for school today, I hope she killed herself. But, then again, she could just be sick. Ugh. 

Ellie is so pathetic. I hate her guts. Some people say she deserves the world, but the truth is, she deserves to die. And I plan on making that happen.