Thorin?

I woke up in someone's arms, I couldn't remember anything at first and I tried to sit up but I winced. 

        I looked up and it was Thorin that was holding me, he had concern written on his face and his eyes lit up slightly when he saw my eyes open.

        I said "What happened to me?"

        I looked around and saw that everyone had stopped in a cave and Thorin had his arms around m and I had my head rested on his chest. 

        He frowned at me slightly and he said "Everyone jumped off the stone giant and you were slower and it hurt your leg."

        I looked down at my leg which was bare and had a bruise forming. I tried to stand up but he kept his hand on my back so that I couldn't move. 

        I closed my eyes, soon falling asleep, the last thing I felt before I fell asleep was a pair of soft lips on my cheek.

        I smiled and I woke up to the other dwarves screaming and I opened my eyes and saw that we were falling down a trap door. Thorin looked at me and he frowned and I looked down.

        We fell on the floor and I fell on my leg that had a bruise and I cried out in pain. Thorin tried to rush over to my side but he couldn't.

--------------------------------

A/N: What do you think?