°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➆°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two have not split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note:
☢️⚠️I want warn you all there I'll be some inappropriate bits and if you aren't comfortable I will add a symbol (💠) so you will know what chapters have these bits⚠️☢️.

Wales, Éireann (Later on Ireland) and Ireland (Later on Northern Ireland) are adopted.

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

No Mail Today

╚═══════════════════════╝

UK returned home with his Father.

He could Scotland crying in fear.

Their Father would sometimes wait a while before beating them, every second scaring them. UK ignored whatever feelings he was feeling about France and the kiss and went to calm his brother, who was crying in Éireann arms.

"I-I-I was just angry, I-I d-didn't mean to make a scene, H-he's goi-going to kill me"
He wailed, just huddling closer into Éireann.

"Sh, Sh, Sh, it's going to be okay; I won't let him do anything"
Éireann declared.

"bu-but I-I d-d-don't want any of you h-hurt"
He cried.

UK feared Scotland's life. They had never even done as such as utter under their breaths in rage at their Father.

Scotland was primarily targeted most by their Father. They never really talked why Scotland was removed from the royal line but...

He refused to listen to their Father when he turned 16 and marry a suitor. Scotland had so many willing suitors but refused to marry any of them. He said they only wanted someone who could give them a political advantage and ensure a male heir. He ran to his lands refusing to come back and brought ideas to the people that they didn't need the British Empire, and they could do just fine without him.

Scotland had eventually been forcefully brought back, and The British Empire couldn't trust him as heir thinking he could ruin not only his reputation but kingdom.

The British Empire soon entered the room.

"United Kingdom, Éireann leave the room"
He ordered.

While the UK left the room, Éireann stayed. He gave his brother a look to leave. UK listened and went to his room, trying to block out the pleads.

"Father, please, he's in shock, you shouldn't hurt him"

"Éireann, move, I won't hesitate to discipline you too"

"Then do it, as long as you don't hurt him! Scotland has done nothing wrong; he did what was right and spoke the truth"