five minutes later, jeongguk could be found in the how he calls it— good basement side of the mansion. there's the basement, where criminals are and the good basement. a fitness studio.

and he was in front of the punching bag, boxing against it with every fiber of anger that is in him. oh and boxing gloves? nah, they aren't for jeongguk in this state.

with his bare fists, he keeps hitting against the leather material of the bag, his knuckles turning white by the pressure, then red by the blood oozing out of the wounds.

jeongguk doesn't feel any pain, just keeps hitting, letting the frustrations inside of him out.

and when his anger seems to reduce— it gets replaced with another feeling, a feeling he can't describe, but the thoughts that cross his mind tell him who causes this feeling inside of him.

kim taehyung

jeongguk's moves slowed down, his breathing evened, in front of him, he sees only the blonde boy, hears his voice, feels his skin under his palms and remembers his lips on his.

well their lips touched when taehyung tried to kill himself and jeongguk saved him— that's not the point though.

the point is, that taehyung, even though not present, calms him down.

jeongguk's eyes widened when realization hit him and he fell on his knees.

why is he thinking about taehyung?

with a deep sigh, he gets up and walks upstairs again, deep in the chaos called thoughts.

he was off to go to his room and take a shower, since he's sweaty and his knuckles are bleeding, but he stops in his tracks, when a beautiful sound invades his ears. the melody so feathery, so soft, just mesmerizing.

jeongguk could feel the emotion of the music slowly seep through his body and spread throughout his veins.

the sound was magical, catching jeongguk's full attention, so he advanced the door where the sound came from. but his steps were so slow, so soft, because he was afraid that it was all just a dream and one wrong step would waver the music.

reaching the door, he quietly opened it, the click sound got unnoticed by both persons. the person inside and the one holding the door knob.

jeongguk's heart beat faster, a boy sat on a stool, bend over the huge machine in comparison to his small frame, his blonde hair so soft and shiny, his smile beaming brighter than the moon at night, while his slender fingers glided over the keys of a piano.

no this wasn't a normal boy, it was an angel.

the angel kept swaying with the sounds, the melody, he forgot everything around him, doing what he enjoys the most and thought could never do again.

every emotion was getting poured into the music, it made him cry in happiness. his smile never left his lips, his closed eyes held the tears back longer, but soon they also found their way out.

it was pure euphoria that the angel was feeling.

and it was a just too beautiful view.