2 : Our Story

Tay was seems like in a deep thoughts, ever since he knew he was the only one that survive.

" What are you guys doing here anyway? The soldiers haven't been in this area since 2 months ago.. So why now?? "

" We had a signal on our radar that leads us here... And we believe some survivors are here too... when we arrived.. We saw a flash of light in the factory.. "

" Wait. From the radar?? You actually see it?? " Off surprised and he look at Bright who was also kinda shocked.

" Yea.. "

" Our communication device must be working Bright! "

Tay stood in confusion.

" It was from you guys?" he asked.

"Yea... You see both of us tried to invent, this communication device, out of our phone,some pieces from radio, few wires and antenna. Well.. We taught it was a failure.. That's mean if we continue we can get out from here.. There must be some military battle ship nearby right??? "

" about that... You can't. "

" What do you mean we can't?? There must be someone out there"

" You can't! Because we are the last batch! Our head center have been destroyed long ago amd our battle ship ran out of gas too....we travelled across this country for months.. Trying to look and save some people. There's only 10 of us... Team Cobra and Alpha one the last army that standing.. And now.. My teams are all gone..I'm the only one.. The last Soldier. "

" Oh shit. " - Off

" That's mean we're stuck here! Fck! "

Bright kicked his tools box.

" This is so messed up.. I thought we could run away from here.." - New

" We are the only one who's alive.. And now what.. " - Krist.

" do what we always do.. Just keep on fighting and make sure we're alive the next day. " - Bright

All of them looked at each other and Tay can see how exhausted they are..but they're still able to smile. That's when Tay know.. What makes them strong and brave was their trust to each other.

He knew they will protect one another no matter what.

" um.. So.. How did you guys survived?? "

" you want to know who we are didn't you?? "

New give him the sweetest smile.

"I don't blame you tho.. People used to ask us the same thing... All of us have different background.. But we have one similar thing in common .. How we survive and ended up together, how we decided to made this camp....its a long story.. "

" I have plenty of time... Its not like I'm going anywhere.. "

saying that makes New giggle a lil.

" aight.. I will leave the story telling to you New.. I need to checked the map. " Krist get up and leaves Tay with New.

Bright and Off was discussing about something, while Bright was checking the engine of the truck.

" We are just a normal citizens, that has lost something in life... And now we tried to save.. others..."

" How did all of you... Meet? "

" Coincidence? Or maybe fates... I'm not sure but what I know.. We are here for some reason... "

" You see.. Krist there was actually an architect, he's our inside out man, why?? Because he know and remember the structure of every building in this area. So he basically the reason why we always found a way out. "