spontaneous | j.wy

if you could use one word to describe wooyoung it would be spontaneous.

the boy is just that, spontaneous. you remember when he showed you the tattoo he got of his favorite latin phrase and when you asked why he just said: "because i wanted too."

sometimes it got a little tiring, always keeping up with him and his never ending want for adventure, but you did your best to keep up. afraid that if you slowed down to breathe, then he would leave you behind.

but wooyoung would never do that. he would see the worry in your eyes at moments, especially when he showed up to your bedroom window at one in the morning. the tiredness and sleep bags under your eyes a clear sign that you rather be asleep than sneaking out for the tenth time that week alone.

he knew his spontaneous actions tired you out, so that's why he tried to slow down. let you catch your breath and sit down and enjoy the moment. letting you rest your head on his shoulder or his lap as you closed your eyes. "just for a few minutes," you would say and he would smile softly and nod as he carded a hand through your hair.

"for a few minutes," he said back as he looked up and watched the sunrise in front of him. the beauty spot he drove the two of you to being one of the less exciting spontaneous acts from him, but one of the most beautiful ones.

you always enjoyed watching the sunrise with him. starting the day with him was something you saw as more intimate than ending it with him.

"you're so cheesy," he said when you told him why you like sunrises so much. "but i guess that's why i like you so much," he adds making your glare soften into a smile as you away from him to the sunrise in front of you.

wooyoung was spontaneous and even if was hard to keep up at times, you wouldn't change it for the world.